Anyone else lose your virginity before marriage?

I wasn't really planning on anything but yesterday I was talking to this middle age Chinese woman in my apartment building and said that's a nice tattoo on her breast. Then we talked more in her apartment and now I just left her place and heading to school.

I can NEVER tell another soul about this, my hoyoo would spread this shit like wildfire. But I don't really regret it.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

:gaasdrink:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:vanlf9a: This guy makes an account,
Instantly creates a thread bragging about how he lost his virginity.
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Are you trying to show off?! What's your aim?!

:vanlf9a: This guy makes an account,
Instantly creates a thread bragging about how he lost his virginity.
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Lol sorry if it sounds like that but a lot of things are running through my mind right now, and I obviously can't talk about this with my family.

Are you trying to show off?! What's your purpose?!

I wasn't really planning on anything but yesterday I was talking to this middle age Chinese woman in my apartment building and said that's a nice tattoo on her breast. Then we talked more in her apartment and now I just left her place and heading to school.

I can NEVER tell another soul about this, my hoyoo would spread this shit like wildfire. But I don't really regret it.

an old Chinese woman took your virginity?? :susp:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Firstly, u need to repent. Then you need to do std test.

I have this feeling this old Chinese woman has habit bring guys to her apartment from small talks at foyer

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Disgusting an old asian women?!:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

The only thing that tops this is smashing a trap, my god.. A old Chinese female! I would kill myself if I was you. Or become asexual and be lonely for the rest of thy life.

:gaasdrink:

Dante

The Chinese are great with Maths & Science and if you are smart, you got a free tutor and a lover at the same time. It is like hitting two birds with a stone. Use it wisely and never tell your mates about her. When you get married and have children, you could advice your children (both sexes) where to find good and free tutors.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
This is funny but I have nothing against sex outside of marriage. It's your sex life, enjoy it how you want.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
guys he said an old chinese lady with a tattoo on her breast probably a biker qumayo with big asian breast i dont think she was that ugly. good on you fam

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Zina is nothing to brag about and it is no minor sin to scoff at.

“And come not near to unlawful sex. Verily, it is a Faahishah (i.e. anything that transgresses its limits: a great sin, and an evil way that leads one to hell unless Allah Forgives him).” [al-Isra’ 17:32]

The Prophet (SAW) said in a ḥadīth reported by Imām al-Bukhari:

“When the fornicator is committing fornication, he is not a believer.”

“and he who transgresses the bounds set by Allah commits a wrong against himself” (Sūrah al-Ṭalāq, 65:1).

O Allah! Forgive our sins… Purify our hearts… and safeguard our chastity. Ameen!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guys I think hes from UK they call Indians asians over there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You guys act like I can go back in time and change this shit. I'm just trying to make peace with. If I get married, should I tell my future wife this incident?
She has the right to know that you fornicated with a fish.

Trending