Anyone else into Chubby Halimos

:deadmanny: Are you sure about that? Aad ayaan u xoog badanahay. And we know most of you Abdis are feather weights.
View attachment 210870

The one you posted is a woman who is in the sports, who carries weight, and who is probably either in boxing, wrestling, or kickboxing. You've gone for the exception. However, your normal caato or 'skinny' Somali girls can barely lift a newly-born baby.

Now again look at this Somali lady and the huge guy she carried. That is quite a power to carry that dude. Keep in mind you aint dealing with a woman who hits the gym. That is a mother with several children at least, and she carried her man on her back. Besides, the Somali dude isn't even a skinny guy. That is a big dude.

Bottom line, chubby girls are the real deal. :mjohreally:

Yakhi, take it from someone who was borderline obese once, that young lady's knees already have a lot of overwork to do so it's very cruel of that skinny nacaas to add onto their load. She gonna dislocate or develop knee issues in general someday soon if homeboy doesn't learn to walk.

King Of The Hill No GIF

I wouldn't do if I were him as that was too risky on her back; however, that mother with at least several children has really demonstrated a strength. Imagine a 'caato' girl carrying that man. She wouldn't been on the floor by now with a broken back. Bottom line chubby girls are the real deal. :silanyosmile:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The one you posted is a woman who is in the sports, who carries weight, and who is probably either in boxing, wrestling, or kickboxing. You've gone for the exception. However, your normal caato or 'skinny' Somali girls can barely lift a newly-born baby.

Now again look at this Somali lady and the huge guy she carried. That is quite a power to carry that dude. Keep in mind you aint dealing with a woman who hits the gym. That is a mother with several children at least, and she carried her man on her back. Besides, the Somali dude isn't even a skinny guy. That is a big dude.

Bottom line, chubby girls are the real deal. :mjohreally:

Do you not realize I'm a woman?:yloezpe:

I'm lucky to be thin but athletic without much effort (qaxooti isn't my natural set point). :lolbron:

If the Abdi I end up with wants me to throw him over the shoulder I don't mind.:duckr:

49 kg but he can all me Saddy. :mjswag:The S is for Sophisticate.

I'm lucky to be thin but athletic without much effort (qaxooti isn't my natural set point). :lolbron:

If the Abdi I end up with wants me to throw him over the shoulder I don't mind.:duckr:

My futur abdi better not ask me to carry him. It’s not attractive :holeup:.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

You give off a regality and hardiness, abaayo. You would have been well-served being born as a Mongol Queen:

Saddy the ever unmarried daughter of the Khagan.

Every year, there is a new thing that comes up. So it is part of the new deal. You gotta get on with the program and practice now. And if you can't, then this chubby and many others like her who are waiting for him.

The FOB nation is full of fun......:samwelcome:

Every year, there is a new thing that comes up. So it is part of the new deal. You gotta get on with the program and practice now. And if you can't, then this chubby and many others like her who are waiting for him.

Athletic/health conscious faraaxs are into slim girls I think. So we’re fine thanks :sass1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Roorigeg knows what modern Somali men want.
:fittytousand: Lesson of the Day: Carry and burb your husband in preparation for children.
You give off a regality and hardiness, abaayo. You would have been well-served being born as a Mongol Queen:

Saddy the ever unmarried daughter of the Khagan.
:wtf: I have to be given a good enough incentive.
You can carry me any given day, just tell me place and time and I'm all game.. First date you'll carry me to your favorite restaurant :yousmart:
:snoop: I won't carry you I'll have to wheel you in. :lol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Yup cant wait to go back home in the summer you will enjoy like this Faarax

The FOBs prefer to enjoy these wonderful creations of God, I dont like skinny boney woman either, must be african trait:mjkkk:

Skinny fit xalimo is like the hot girl you had crush on growing up in high school. A fat xalimo looks like your own mother.

Yan laga maqlin

:camby:

The epitome of beauty :rejoice: :rejoice:
I swear I thought chubby was a little fat. We’re changing definitions now?? Lol. Mashallah she’s a pretty woman but we shouldn’t be encouraging this. Getting high blood pressure, diabetes etc isn’t sexy.

I swear I thought chubby was a little fat. We’re changing definitions now?? Lol. Mashallah she’s a pretty woman but we shouldn’t be encouraging this. Getting high blood pressure, diabetes etc isn’t sexy.
In America she is thick. In Africa they see her as a way to feed a village for a month.

In America she is thick. In Africa they see her as a way to feed a village for a month.
Lol that makes sense. Maybe the Somali people where I’m from are different they don’t celebrate super skinny or big women. They’ll tell to lose weight if you’re big.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
not always, i know plenty of young men in their 20's that work out consistently but eat like crap but still look very fit. It won't last long for them though
I'm referring to weight maintenance and more so among women who store more fat and are more sedentary than men. You will get a lot more out of your gains from a healthy diet than from eating trash and you'll look better too.

Trending

Latest posts