Anyone else from somaliland who doesn't want Sland to get recognised??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
somali-girls-be-like-mal-memes-i-am-half-somali-5258474.png

Genie

The last suugo bender
Really ! Tell me something good that comes out from the south for the last 30 years ..they have too many flaws we can't reconcile with . Have you ever debated with one and realized how retarded they are .. I honestly believe we nothing in common sort from language and religion.

@Project_sushi

How long have you been sleeping , i didn't say anything GOOD will come from staying with somalia , rather that it won't help us to leave , it will do us no good in the long run. Here is a scenario suppose somalia is a piece of steak , and ethiopia is the hungry customer the knife is ictiraaf the moment we cut a piece of that stake aka create somaliland we just make it easier for us to be gobbled up.

Listen the recent Edward snowdon reports suggested Ethiopia and Kenya wanted to literally tear somalia apart and annex said parts , by seeking independence (which will only further corruption btw) we enable ethiopia to seize a portion with an already made border lool. Somalia as of now has nothing to offer the international community so independence or no independence it won't help us, first and for most we need to get our act together be a functioning country before we are even allowed to dream about independence i promise you once we have a functioning country independence will be the least of our priorities , the only reason we want independence is because we have this weird fantasy that it will bring us immediate relief . idiots.

as for you @El padrone who openly seeks ictiraaf it is you who will be our doom not me who truly cares and wants somaliland to be safe , your selfish and heedless and lack critical thinking , or your just childish now bounce sahib.

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Stick with? With been an independent
Country
for 26 years girl!

Wallahi I'm actually stunned!

This is all there is and all there will
Ever be Insha'Allah
View attachment 22372

I didn't mean to offend any hardcore landers but walahi we have to wake up am i the only person sensing the ultimate doom , we haven't been functioning as our own country (contrary to popular belief) we have been relying heavily on Somalia and aid rather we function more like a state which i think is perfectly normal. The moment we separate somaliland will become another measly little corrupt country in the horn of Africa in need of liberation then bam! we get annexed by Ethiopia or worse the arabs or europeans i don't know all i know is it makes us more vulnerable , what can we offer the international community then that we can't offer now? since we claim to be an independent country even now. what will magically change by having a few international bodies state a few words.

Last edited:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
@Project_sushi

How long have you been sleeping , i didn't say anything GOOD will come from staying with somalia , raher that it won't help us to leave , it will do us no good in the long run. Here is a scenario suppose somalia is a piece of steak , and ethiopia is the hungry customer the knife is ictiraaf the moment we cut a piece of that stake aka create somaliland we just make it easier for us to be gobbled up.

Listen the recent Edward snowdon reports suggested Ethiopia and Kenya wanted to literally tear somalia apart and annex said parts , by seeking independence (which will only further corruption btw) we enable ethiopia to seize a portion with an already made border lool. Somalia as of now has nothing to offer the international community so independence or no independence it won't help us, first and for most we need to get our act together be a functioning country before we are even allowed to dream about independence i promises you once we have a functioning country independence will be the least of our priorities , the only reason we want independence is because we have this weird fantasy that it will bring us immediate relief . idiots.

as for you @El padrone you and others openly seeking ictiraaf will be our doom not me who truly cares and wants somaliland to be safe , your selfish and heedless and lack critical thinking , or your just childish now bounce sahib.
Kenya-Ethiopia.gif

@shan-futo-le ignore the masses of sheeple, they only obey he whom herds them like the wild clueless beasts that they are

They can neither think independently from the herder nor form their own opinions

These are the scums that made colonialism possible, the types used as peasant mind control robots to overthrow their own government and spread chaos and anarchy as per design

They are worse then the ones duped into shabab faux Islamic caliphate because at least you could argue they were duped into global Islamic unity which is a noble cause by itself while these peasants were duped into further dividing a homogenous group into micro states, city states, mini states that amount to nothing

Both of these groups serve colonial interests without them even knowing whilst advocating for their own destruction, don't be swayed by their pathetic supine ignorance filled, dupe laced, colonial serving , emotional charades

Every person of good intellect, religious vigour, culture loving person I have ever known from Somaliland (many) are like you, @Duke of Bohol and @jugjugwacwac , its no surprises that only the colonial scums back these types of discourse

Funny thing is that a failed Somalia still produced a relatively competitive per capita GDP than Ethiopia and Kenya in 1991-1995.
:krs:

Somalia has just bought another 30 years to get its act together since several Arab countries have been toppled.

Even if Somaliland gets independence why are so many Somalis fixated on the Ethiopian economy when you face the rest of the world?
:mindblown:

Any Somali paranoid of Kenya and Ethiopia is just another Xoolo whos depressed about being left alone in his Gobol.

Go fix your country Gobol by Gobol.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Thats my p
Funny thing is that a failed Somalia still produced a relatively competitive per capita GDP than Ethiopia and Kenya in 1991-1995.
:krs:

Somalia has just bought another 30 years to get its act together since several Arab countries have been toppled.

Even if Somaliland gets independence why are so many Somalis fixated on the Ethiopian economy when you face the rest of the world?
:mindblown:

Any Somali paranoid of Kenya and Ethiopia is just another Xoolo whos depressed about being left alone in his Gobol.

Go fix your country Gobol by Gobol.
Thats my plan also , but its not blaming Ethiopia or Kenya there is actual proof of my claims lol , but yes gobol by gobol would be the ideal way forward since your old enough now wouldn't it be time you helped out your country instead of doing useless talk shows ? :gaasdrink:

I didn't mean to offend any hardcore landers but walahi we have to wake up am i the only person sensing the ultimate doom , we haven't been functioning as our own country (contrary to popular belief) we have been relying heavily on Somalia and aid rather we function more like a state which i think is perfectly normal. The moment we separate somaliland will become another measly little corrupt country in the horn of Africa in need of liberation then bam! we get annexed by Ethiopia or worse the arabs or europeans i don't know all i know is it makes us more vulnerable , what can we offer the international community then that we can't offer now? since we claim to be an independent country even now. what will magically change by having a few international bodies state a few words.

Babes what you're reading on here are
Fake news. Somaliland isn't getting annexed by anyone.

We have a strong army full of ex SNM
Soldiers who are very experienced in
Combat.

The aid you're referring to the bulk
Goes to Somalia from the international charities. We receive next to nothing.

Do you have credible sources for you're
Statement saying we rely heavily on Somalia ?

Somalia has no army, they have amisom troops on their soil as we speak.

I'm not trying to be rude but please
Do some independent research online
On somaliland and don't read what
People post on this degenerate site!

girl i don't think you know what independent means lol:gucciwhat: Somaliland and Somalia is bound by the hip whether you like it or not.

Actually, bound in terms of not being recognised and bound as being ruled
By Somalia are not the same thing.

:trumpsmirk: We're not ruled by Somalia, somalia has NO authority
In somaliland! We are not PL

Thats my p

Thats my plan also , but its not blaming Ethiopia or Kenya there is actual proof of my claims lol , but yes gobol by gobol would be the ideal way forward since your old enough now wouldn't it be time you helped out your country instead of doing useless talk shows ? :gaasdrink:

I'm playing a long game a very, very long game.

Everything is documented including my arrival again into Somalia.

Focus on your Gobol

Genie

The last suugo bender
Babes what you're reading on here are
Fake news. Somaliland isn't getting annexed by anyone.

We have a strong army full of ex SNM
Soldiers who are very experienced in
Combat.

The aid you're referring to the bulk
Goes to Somalia from the international charities. We receive next to nothing.

Do you have credible sources for you're
Statement saying we rely heavily on Somalia ?

Somalia has no army, they have amisom troops on their soil as we speak.

I'm not trying to be rude but please
Do some independent research online
On somaliland and don't read what
People post on this degenerate site!

I guess its a matter of a unionist vs a non unionist which is fine you are entitled to your own opinion , i just feel personally speaking that splitting is not the answer to all our problems and poses more problems with in itself instead we should remain and continue to function as a state and then state by state try and stabilise and cultivate the region , but to each their own.

I guess its a matter of a unionist vs a non unionist which is fine you are entitled to your own opinion , i just feel personally speaking that splitting is not the answer to all our problems and poses more problems with in itself instead we should remain and continue to function as a state and then state by state try and stabilise and cultivate the region , but to each their own.

I see you're point though, I agree but
We have passed the point of no return.

QABIL is a major factor that won't die.

We will just Agree to disagree babes.

Status
Not open for further replies.