Anyone else from somaliland who doesn't want Sland to get recognised??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Like seriously am i the only one who see's the logical flaw in wanting to get recognised it will not help us whatsoever and especially in the long run we need to stick with Somalia. Bloody idiots.

Really ! Tell me something good that comes out from the south for the last 30 years ..they have too many flaws we can't reconcile with . Have you ever debated with one and realized how retarded they are .. I honestly believe we nothing in common sort from language and religion.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Really ! Tell me something good that comes out from the south for the last 30 years ..they have too many flaws we can't reconcile with . Have you ever debated with one and realized how retarded they are .. I honestly believe we nothing in common sort from language and religion.
Same can be said about people who are called by the Q-Word (or Kh-Word).

Reborn
Like seriously am i the only one who see's the logical flaw in wanting to get recognised it will not help us whatsoever and especially in the long run we need to stick with Somalia. Bloody idiots.

What do you mean it will not benefit us?
We would have access to monetary funds and gain much more foreign investment if we we're to be recognized.

i used to. Than I realised the hard truth which is that Somalia will always be divided. Most of these people crying about Somali unity are qabilists themselves.

Bohol

VIP
It won't get recognized anyway due to the IC, no point losing sleep over it. Somalia is destined to be number 7 forever.

Kkkkk are you from UK? A Gabiley UK Lander?. They are all like zombies on repeat.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
The way I see it the status quo is better. Anyways the whole world sees us as savage s they don't differentiate between us. Better to fix our image collectively

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I used to be pro-Somaliland

Until recently, maybe 5 or so years ago, I stopped being pro-Somaliland.

Somaliland has had over 20 years to fix their shit. I know lack of recognition makes it difficult but there are a lot they can do without a recognition

There are Somalis suffering in other Somali regions, they don't help. Sometimes they are even the cause of that shit

All for the sake of recognition

Now I view Somaliland government nothing more than a place where corruption activities are carried out.

The Berbera port deal where Ethiopia gets a stake is epitome of the corruption

Fighting against corruption is easier if you have one government to fight (Somalia) instead of 3 (+ Puntland and Somaliland)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think we should keep it like it is now and work on ourselves

Recognition wont do much good the only reason politicians want it so bad is because they wanna pocket that aid money

If there were honest people and no corruption than recognition would be feasible

I suggest they lower the salary of those in Office those who complain about it gets fired this would maybe attract the people who want whats best for the country

It doesn't matter what any Somali really wants .
Malis are a nation of political junkies who surprisingly have no understanding of the game .right now , somaliland is in a political limbo of a quagmire , and will continue to be for for a long time .......

Why? Because no world power or regional state has any vested interest or sees any potential gains from somaliland recognition .the international community will only entertain such an idea if it is initiated by the AU or through negotiations between Hargeysa or morguedisho . Most kneegrows do not care!The White man refuses to take the lead on this as there is no political , economic or humanitarian need to push for mali land statehood . The Arabs are generally pro Somali unity .

As for the Ethiopians , those fellows do not want to "muddy the waters " so to speak. The current arrangement with somaliland is in their favour . Ethiopia has somaliland by the bullocks in most cases ,but also benefits from a peaceful Somali entity next door. An emerging Somali state in the north west will be more of a headache than a somaliland in the current form . Ethiopia Prefers the status quo!

That said , the bigger headache will be the next Somali revolution in 15 years time . It will be the Somali equivalent of the Arab spring . Whether or not haryeysa will be affected, remains to be seen .

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
You know your country is doing good when its generating multiple threads everyday. as the frenchs say, Succès de scandale. no publicity is bad.

An entire country and its population arent gonna change their destiny just because someone called "shan futo le" thinks so!

As history taught us, if you are lander and believe against sland then you arent welcome and free to move to xamar.

PS: Many landers with influence and political heavyweights who were not content with the status quo were shown the door and left with grace. so I just yall somaliweyn gang follow the footsteps of buubaa, tuur aun, carte and the likes.

You know your country is doing good when its generating multiple threads everyday. as the frenchs say, Succès de scandale. no publicity is bad.

An entire country and its population arent gonna change their destiny just because someone called "shan futo le" thinks so!

As history taught us, if you are lander and believe against sland then you arent welcome and free to move to xamar.

PS: Many landers with influence and political heavyweights who were not content with the status quo were shown the door and left with grace. so I just yall somaliweyn gang follow the footsteps of buubaa, tuur aun, carte and the likes.
Somaliland is not doing good .

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Not in the UK.

UK is Lander central so they may be scared to speak out due to community backlash but there are definitely some that quietly support it.

There are some Gabiley natives in Xamar right now. I heard of a guy recently with prominent Hawiye reer abti who's in the Farmajo admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.