Anyone else find it so stupid that Somalia is one of the most ethnically homogeneous countries in the world and we still fight eachother

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One language

One Religion

One Culture

We have no hope. We have three major strong component that could have had the potential to unite us. But we still fighting, just because we have

Many Tribes.

Shirk.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is just our period in history. Considering we had peace until the civil war, hence why this seems normal to us. My japanese neighbor laughs because japan was in the same position in the 1500's until the end of their war. Lots of other countries are in the same position today, some just have strong dictators to hold them together.

:deadosama:

One language

One Religion

One Culture

We have no hope. We have three major strong component that could have had the potential to unite us. But we still fighting, just because we have

Many Tribes.

Shirk.
Somalis in their entirety make up 1 tribe you blonde. We just have multiple clans.

Western influence in Africa affects every country.

Just like they ruined my Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe, *they* cannot allow Africans nations to rise.

Just because we speak the same language and were forced to unify and be one country doesnt mean we are one people. If we do not have the same regional interests you are not my people, simple as that. Somalinimo ma jirto.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Historically and still the location Somalia is based in attracts foreign interests. Who knows how things could have planned out without the foreign interests

Somalia is finished, done, dead.

If I become a billionaire, I will invest just in Mogadishu and turn it into the Singapore of Africa. This is the only way forward.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Somalia is finished, done, dead.

If I become a billionaire, I will invest just in Mogadishu and turn it into the Singapore of Africa. This is the only way forward.

Mogdishu used to be really good looking city for African standard now it has been turned into giant slum of high story apartment buildings. If you gonna invest in Mogadishu make sure the quality is good

Trending

Latest posts