Anyone else find it so stupid that Somalia is one of the most ethnically homogeneous countries in the world and we still fight eachother

Somalia is finished, done, dead.

If I become a billionaire, I will invest just in Mogadishu and turn it into the Singapore of Africa. This is the only way forward.
Singapore had a civil society in place, all the structures of the British empire, all of the elite were educated at Oxford, English is the primary language, ties with Britian. Located at a choke point, a geopolitical gold mine, military built by Israel.

Singapore had a civil society in place, all the structures of the British empire, all of the elite were educated at Oxford, English is the primary language, ties with Britian. Located at a choke point, a geopolitical gold mine, military built by Israel.
Xamar has importance geopolitically as the trading hub between Subsaharan Africa, Arabia, and Southwest Asia, it's served as that hub for centuries and can do it again if it can solve it's security issues. It needs a massive cash injection to kick start development projects, and it'll shine again as the pearl of the Indian ocean.

I'd go back to the white aesthetic that made the city famous again, but this time with modern buildings. Every street would look like this
1587235025217.png

Xamar has importance geopolitically as the trading hub between Subsaharan Africa, Arabia, and Southwest Asia, it's served as that hub for centuries and can do it again if it can solve it's security issues. It needs a massive cash injection to kick start development projects, and it'll shine again as the pearl of the Indian ocean.

I'd get back the white aesthetic that made the city famous again, but this time with modern buildings. Every street would look like this View attachment 108453
Inshallah. I agree there should be distinct style and city planning.

We still need backing from a power. No country develops by itself.