Anyone else feel this way?

I’ve found that I don’t mind having an ajanabi partner if it comes to that but I’ve realized that I 100% want a full Somali kid, I don’t want a bi-racial child especially when Half- Somali kids end up barely looking Somali.

it’s weird lmao

I’ve found that I don’t mind having an ajanabi partner if it comes to that but I’ve realized that I 100% want a full Somali kid, I don’t want a bi-racial child especially when Half- Somali kids end up barely looking Somali.

it’s weird lmao
Raising kids who don’t look like me would give me cognitive dissonance

it’s weird lmao
Same here I feel you. I want children that look like me and have my hair and dark skin lol. Half ajanabis kids rarely look Somali and have an identity crisis. I’m still open to non-Somali men, but it’s so fucking hard to find a decent guy in GTA that isn’t going to play you.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Marry within sxb it’s a lot easier than marrying ajnabi and dealing with another culture and later your kids being out of place.

You ppl are thinking superficially about looks and stuff. The truth is. When you have kids who gives a f what they look like, no one knows what they’ll come out to be. Most Somali mixed I’ve seen look reer Xamar, Indian, Arab or Mexican lols. But looking at my sibling, I realize when you have kids, you would want to have family support, without it you’ll die hahahaha and having that strong community helps so much.
So the question should be, who will be your family and community support when you have kid outside of the religion and Somali community? That is lonely road I don’t want to take.

You ppl are thinking superficially about looks and stuff. The truth is. When you have kids who gives a f what they look like, no one knows what they’ll come out to be. Most Somali mixed I’ve seen look reer Xamar, Indian, Arab or Mexican lols. But looking at my sibling, I realize when you have kids, you would want to have family support, without it you’ll die hahahaha and having that strong community helps so much.
So the question should be, who will be your family and community support when you have kid outside of the religion and Somali community? That is lonely road I don’t want to take.
Exactly it’s a huge risk and your children will never fully be accepted into the Somali community even if the daddy is Somali. And if marital problems happen who is going to support you. We all know there is still a stigma attached to marrying out. Ngl I am not a huge fan of seeing Somali sisters marrying cadaan men. You are exposing yourself and kids to non-muslim in laws, christmas, easter, thanksgiving etc.,

Exactly it’s a huge risk and your children will never fully be accepted into the Somali community even if the daddy is Somali. And if marital problems happen who is going to support you. We all know there is still a stigma attached to marrying out. Ngl I am not a huge fan of seeing Somali sisters marrying cadaan men. You are exposing yourself and kids to non-muslim in laws, christmas, easter, thanksgiving etc.,
I look somali men marrying out the same way, like you are just thinking with your d and not with your brain

Mixing with an Eritrean, Ethiopian, South Indian, Sri Lankan, Tutsi Rwandan, Fulani, North Sudanese will not produce kids that will look un-Somali.

That's hundreds of millions of people belonging to those groups.

Hundreds of million :dead:
What are you smoking , I need some of that

And boyfriends too😂 i knew a family that had beautiful kids and their father were Somali i remember how i felt bad for the adeer.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Isn’t thanksgiving about killing Indians?

Trending

Latest posts