Anyone else drink too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are our supposed up and coming golden generation, a colourful cesspool of s, alcoholics, drug addicts and the worst forms of infidels.

Now compare this to the qasaaro older generation that only suffered from Qabyaalad and mild drug addiction (khaat) :susp:

These are our supposed up and coming golden generation, a colourful cesspool of s, alcoholics, drug addicts and the worst forms of infidels.

Now compare this to the qasaaro older generation that only suffered from Qabyaalad and mild drug addiction (khaat) :susp:

not looking good right,
i am an optimist if i can convert a bisexual italian girl who was an athiest to islam,
true islam , anything is possible.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Being alcoholic is something cool now?

Homosexuality, Godlessness, SJW, ajanabi lovers, alcoholism.

Entire nation going down the Shitter.

:liberaltears:

Last edited:
I remember now it was mid july 2000 , yarra valley wine country Victoria.
friends 21st birthday, in a small town called inglewowwod, less than 2000 total population closest you can get to outback australia.
it was my first taste of alcohol a nice savingon blanc, it was a wine tour and i didnt know you had to spit out the wine.
after the 4th vineyard i was tipsy , and bought a bottle of a nice shiraz mello.
came back to the farm afterwards and after a game of footy, started drinking, bottle after bottle,
by the time we discovered the home made cherry brandy i was fully fucked up.
last thing i remember was a game of pool , dancing furiously and making out with a girl.
woke up with a girl in bed a cousin of my friend, but nothing happened,
lost my virginity a few months later.

ahhh memories.

oh and i forgot we were also messing about with a ford falcon v8 earlier in the day and while racing i hit a fucking kangaroo..

Just curious to know whar made you quit?
I remember now it was mid july 2000 , yarra valley wine country Victoria.
friends 21st birthday, in a small town called inglewowwod, less than 2000 total population closest you can get to outback australia.
it was my first taste of alcohol a nice savingon blanc, it was a wine tour and i didnt know you had to spit out the wine.
after the 4th vineyard i was tipsy , and bought a bottle of a nice shiraz mello.
came back to the farm afterwards and after a game of footy, started drinking, bottle after bottle,
by the time we discovered the home made cherry brandy i was fully fucked up.
last thing i remember was a game of pool , dancing furiously and making out with a girl.
woke up with a girl in bed a cousin of my friend, but nothing happened,
lost my virginity a few months later.

ahhh memories.

oh and i forgot we were also messing about with a ford falcon v8 earlier in the day and while racing i hit a fucking kangaroo..
t

Right because you cannot be a functioning member of society if you drink... You have tunnel vision when it comes to taking substances and the level of success that can be achieved.... :damedamn:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
be smart, space your rolls minimum 3 months apart, hydrate, dont take more than 0.2g, also take vitamins the days after
Nootropics (smart drugs) are the current popular trends in drug use. Some people use it for opiate withdrawal. They are cheap and completely legal. Give it a try.

Drunk me is like 150% more social , regardless though in the words of drake "I don't need no pills to speak my mind"

The drunkard lifestyle is a interesting temporary experience but for the personal development of one it cannot continue on forever

I'm facking pissed under the bedsheets, am I a qasaaro guys? Having some contrasting emotions here what am I doing on this website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending