Anyone else drink too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Drinking is caadi inlondon everyone does it, what seperates you is the coke use, fucking coke heads the city is full of em.

one word predrinks :lolbron:
ahh so you have no idea how much you drank,

i thought you might have had something wrong with you liver or something, if you were of normal weight and a male.
I once knew a petite aussie chick that outdrank all the dudes , damn she had a liver made of iron.

718d08a340680542818f8b3b5eab6c1fca.png

hell is not real fool. i wish that somalis would see through the false notion of being guilty for a finite number of sins. Which would result in eternal hell. If god knew that you were going to hell and he created you anyway. Its that your fault in any way? think long and hard.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
alcohol is poison, glad i quit , 9 years now since ive touched it, and mdma will poke some holes in your dopamine receptors,
soon you will be depressed for good.

stick to cannabis, the blessed herb.

everything in moderation ofcourse once or twice a year wont kill you

i don't like how certain drugs affect your serotonin levels though. some permanent chemical changes in the brain are possible.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
i don't like how certain drugs affect your serotonin levels though. some permanent chemical changes in the brain are possible.

be smart, space your rolls minimum 3 months apart, hydrate, dont take more than 0.2g, also take vitamins the days after

abuse of mdma and meth can have that effect.
i dabble in nootropics i use modafinil and choline for memory enhancement.
i do not use anything without extensive research.

forgot to add L-theanine started last month, fantastic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending