Anyone does Martial Arts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should do Muay Thai, its more deadly bro. Plus if you don't want to see Ciyaal, find a day in the timetable that only has adults and then you'll be sorted! lol

Mate thing is I just want to learn pressure points and arm and wrist locks. I want to be able to finish a fight within seconds. I dont want to kick and punch and wrestle. So thats why I wanted to do jiujutsu.

Btw that tkd is being savaged lol

Mate thing is I just want to learn pressure points and arm and wrist locks. I want to be able to finish a fight within seconds. I dont want to kick and punch and wrestle. So thats why I wanted to do jiujutsu.

Btw that tkd is being savaged lol

You can actually end a fight in seconds using MT, by kicking repeatedly until he gives up through pain or worse breaks a bone! lol

Don't get it wrong I also like grappling, actually I learnt most of the stuff from the CQB all in one package and it basically helped me a lot! lol

Silat was made to badly injure/kill your enemy. A key principle of Silat is to dispose of your enemy as quickly as possible, it doesn't matter how, just incapacitate your opponent.

Ohh I see sounds cool, but Kung-Fu styles are the deadliest since they can use every piece of you just to kill you un-armed! I mean isn't hat cool? :D

You can actually end a fight in seconds using MT, by kicking repeatedly until he gives up through pain or worse breaks a bone! lol

Don't get it wrong I also like grappling, actually I learnt most of the stuff from the CQB all in one package and it basically helped me a lot! lol

Yh but it takes alot of practice and you gotta be fit aswell. I just want to press a nerve and have you sleep whilst I make my way home.

Korea is a knock-off of Japan and China, and speaking of Japan I think YOU should do Aikido! :cool:

He's kicking the Karate-kid's ass! lol

That must be fake, really? why is taekwondo even considered martial arts? He looks like a doll being slung around the place.

Even karate did much better against aikido tho, even tho it got demolished. I think I Aikido is actually the most practical martial art for both defense and offence. It's not something that requires a lot of kicking or punching of any kind. You can get arrested for that kind of crap. Just uses the opponents momentum against them. This is one I would recommend if people are looking for practical Self defense that and Jijutsu.

Last edited:
S

syntax

Yeah been doing kickboxing since 11. I recently got my blackbelt in 2013, but suffered a serious concussion (grade 3b) and wasn't allowed to go back. It's sucks because kickboxing was my biggest passion and they took it away from me. Also it was a friendly reminder of how dangerous the sport can be. I was out for 2 min unconscious and my memory is still feeling the burn from the kick. Basically I was at a tourney, in the quarter-final round. I was matched up against some cadaan dude and I let my guard down, he gave me a very nast roundhouse kick to the head that KO'ed me instantly. Been planning for a comeback this summer. I been training really hard all summer to cut body fat and stay lean. It's really demoralizing trying to go back after you suffer a defeat like that wallahi. I slipped up the past few months but I'm gonna go hard this winter inshallah.

Anyone see Aldo lose last night tho :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: DUmbass was too aggressive and loaded up his right too quick, McGregor seen that coming a mile away :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts