Anyone copped/copping 2K21

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:hmm:
I didn’t preorder I’m gonna cop it today or tomorrow. I was hesitant about copping it cause I wanted to wait till the next gen but that shit is like 2 months away and idk how the game would be on next gen.:manny:

I wonder what niggas are gonna cry about on this 2k:russ:I already know niggas who preordered the game already found cheesy builds but they’ll cry when it gets nerved.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
:hmm:
I didn’t preorder I’m gonna cop it today or tomorrow. I was hesitant about copping it cause I wanted to wait till the next gen but that shit is like 2 months away and idk how the game would be on next gen.:manny:

I wonder what niggas are gonna cry about on this 2k:russ:I already know niggas who preordered the game already found cheesy builds but they’ll cry when it gets nerved.
How is it different from the last one? I never played it

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No idea bro I’m gonna buy it on the PlayStation store later today. But I’ve been reading some posts on Reddit and twitter and ofc niggas are crying about the shooting mechanics already :chrisfreshhah:I swear these idiots never learn. Every 2k is like this at the beginning. It’ll take good 3 months till things are fixed including nerving OP builds, fixing shooting/dribbling

OffTheDome

Proud American
Basically the same as 2k20, although they changed the park and changed a few animations. It’s a next gen year so they’re putting all their effort into the PS5 version

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Loool nacas ur gonna drop 60+ bones for 2k20.5

Plus no point buying 2k21 cuz there's no good free agents after this season it's literally gonna be the same thing just more sweat on the characters

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Loool nacas ur gonna drop 60+ bones for 2k20.5

Plus no point buying 2k21 cuz there's no good free agents after this season it's literally gonna be the same thing just more sweat on the characters
Huh? Nigga I play park not freaking MyGM :russ:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I might get it because of Kobe. But idk I usually get 2k games every other year since they're so similar