Anyone advocating an independent Somaliland or Puntland is delusional and just scared of the enemy !

Do you support a unfifed Somali weyn?

• Yes, Of course!

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No, I'm nothing meaningful please take away my Somali pass and let me suffer.

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
You're kinda being delusional and kicking al shabab out of the picture they'll annex the South and continue their money making scheme with the U.A.E and Kenya and be funded by yahudi Arabia but like I said b4 your war effort will be futile and you will lose and suffer the consequences of war by being annexed plus Aidthopians hate us so they might as well make a cheap truce then go their separate ways after as nothing like a common enemy to work towards getting rid of. Unless you have some magical tactical masterclass strategy.
sahib we would be a better country than Ethiopia if puntland or Somaliland got succession lol, your overrating them to the max even united (which their not) they are a breadbasket case considering we would have a bigger income per person than them:mahubowtf: they're litterally gaajo, and are about to break apart, just as theres no such thing as united Somalia, theres no such thing as united Ethiopia(kuluha united by common enemy well that enemy will be they're government) :shookgabre: with us weakening their government and taking its attention tigraya will break off or join Eritrea (literally a golden opportunity), oromia will form, Afars wouldn't even want to be involved in the battle which they won't and facing this 3 faced war which they can't afford or win and the government will collapse

Tukraq

VIP
Bla. Bla. Ethiopia this Kenya that..
It's the the same old excuse.. Some people are repeating this same garbage just to avoid to admit the truth.. Which is we can't unite or form a functioning government.. This is not because of foreign nations doing.. No this is because we have anarchist ungovernable bunch of people down the south who want nothing but absolute anarchy.. And now they want to to keep us hostage.. This is pure xasidnimo even a xabash is more reasonable than these people...
:chrisfreshhah: plus they keep talking like Kenya or Ethiopia are first world countries or something:drakelaugh: literally the two countries you would want as an enemy, extremely weak impoverished, with a large unsatisfied population who wouldn't support a war at their expense:mjlol: not to mention Somaliland and Puntland would do better than Ethiopia without the south holding us back

@Tukraq
I see a big potential market for big scale export of gods from Puntland and Somaland ports into ethiopia.. Imagine building a railway that'll export consumer products/goods from ours shores to ethiopia.. I tell you our bussines folks will grow fat.. We can also build a big Harbour where foreign ships traveling between Asia and Europe can refuil and repair their ships. There are lots of potential for our states with their strategic locations. But first we need to cut of the anarchists of the south..

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm against the idea of a united Somalia. It's nearly impossible now. Maybe in the next 50 years! Somalis don't care about their country.

It’s you who is delusional. Stop acting like Somalis were always a unit. Before the colonizers arrived we had nothing to do with each other. Puntland was known as Majeertenia aka Suldanadda Majeerteen back then and we even colonized parts of the South i.e., Hobyo Sultanate. Anyways, sovereign Puntland is inevitable.

THANK YOU!!

Somalis were always separate, some had kingdoms/were organised whereas others were not.

Guess which people prefer to be babysat aka "centralists"...the same ones who need AMISOM to keep them safe and the Turks/Foreign sugar daddy to develop them.

History WILL repeat itself.

Independent Dal Udug aka Puntland WILL happen.

Last edited:
Idk what has happened recently but anyone claiming those regions independent are just scared bancoon lovers who would rather hold pride and patriotism for a mere region rather than you're history, culture, what many ppl were killed for and yet you ( certain individuals with ideologies cancer to our society) want to go your separate ways like cowards who don't choose to fight and me being a person full of pride not arrogance can't allow for bad apples to spoil the bunch meaning idc about you're gd intentions for you're mere regions and help (come together and build bridges) the country as a whole (greater Somalia not no mere region). Why should anyone here think they can just do as they please quit with the anarchy and come together not separating and drawing lines between one another and if you're still dumb enough to want some merger between 2 States and sell 1 out or for those 2 regions to go their separate ways are worse than subhuman habeshit zioshit scum anyone who isn't agreeing on no unified Somali Weyn needs their Somali pass revoked and just become a bancoon.

Make sure to vote on the poll.

We were forced into an unholy union by colonial powers, Puntites (as usual saved Somalis) formed SYL and that time until 1969- Somalis had fake patriotism and "Somalinimo".

We had no choice but to team up.

The dictator exposed the true depths of Somali disunity and the country broke up among REAL border lines.

There is no such thing as Somalinimo. If it existed, people would have stood up for MJs or Isaaq civilians instead of cheering him on. So spare us the Somalinimo fairytale please.

PIM

sahib we would be a better country than Ethiopia if puntland or Somaliland got succession lol, your overrating them to the max even united (which their not) they are a breadbasket case considering we would have a bigger income per person than them:mahubowtf: they're litterally gaajo, and are about to break apart, just as theres no such thing as united Somalia, theres no such thing as united Ethiopia(kuluha united by common enemy well that enemy will be they're government) :shookgabre: with us weakening their government and taking its attention tigraya will break off or join Eritrea (literally a golden opportunity), oromia will form, Afars wouldn't even want to be involved in the battle which they won't and facing this 3 faced war which they can't afford or win and the government will collapse

Where will you guys secure you're funding last time I checked your so called state couldn't afford to get back their territory from Somaliland so what makes you think you could take on a country which has a lot of help and manpower at it's disposal but if anarchy happens on their side ig part of this ludacris battle could swing in your favour and take some territory to create this buffer region. And aidthopia is a shithole yh but they have more resources at their disposal if they use them right or foriegn powers help them like 1977 we'll see.

We were forced into an unholy union by colonial powers, Puntites (as usual saved Somalis) formed SYL and that time until 1969- Somalis had fake patriotism and "Somalinimo".

We had no choice but to team up.

The dictator exposed the true depths of Somali disunity and the country broke up among REAL border lines.

There is no such thing as Somalinimo. If it existed, people would have stood up for MJs or Isaaq civilians instead of cheering him on. So spare us the Somalinimo fairytale please.

PIM

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: PIM some independence movement I assume, hypothetically if you were independent how would it all pan out? Would it be gd or bad or will you suffer? And there's no such thing as independent States yet it's all sovereignty on paper and I'd rather it be a sovereign nation with some sort of power sharing I.e put you're issues forward/ they can be worked towards to being solved and have gd funding, have representatives in parliament, fair representation I.e 4.5 system is abolished and all sell outs put on trial and excluded. Rather than these odd independence movements after all why should blood spill for us trying to secure the country for no reason those who died as martyr will live on and their children shall see the fruits of their labour meaning what they wanted not no Balkanisation process or independence then everyone will be subjected to foriegn rule. Somalia ha noolato

@TheReal_SMM
You are delusional..You claim to have money and man power yet your so called government can't even go to the toilet without the permission of an amisom officer.. The sooner you accept the truth the better.. Somalia as a country is nothing but past colonial invention. It's a failed concept. Now get over it and move on.

@TheReal_SMM

Since the inception of the Somali Nation, Puntites, the descendants of organised forms of government (sultanates and kingdoms) civilised the Somali nation. To name a few;

1. SYL= Puntites
  2. That pretty Somali flag= Puntite
  3. The first Somali government (SYL)
  4. Brought the federal government to live after the civil war (Abdulahi Yusuf AUN)

What thanks did we get???

1. 1991 clan cleansing (mogadishu/south Somalia exodus, mass murder)
  2. ICU
  3. HAG
  4. AlShabab
  5. AMISOM
  6. Mogadishu blocking all funding/development +stealing from Puntland
  7. Mogadishu funding militias to attack Puntland
  8. Mogadishu claiming NORTH MUDUG for HAG- Galmudug.

South Somalia is full of unstable, unorganised, selfish people. We are tired of trying to civilise and save the South.

Good luck and goodbye.

Last edited:
@TheReal_SMM

Since the inception of the Somali Nation, Puntites, the descendants of organised forms of government (sultanates and kingdoms) civilised the Somali nation. To name a few;

1. SYL= Puntites
  4. Brought the federal government to live after the civil war (Abdulahi Yusuf AUN)

1. ICU
  2. HAG
  3. AlShabab
  4. AMISOM
  5. Mogadishu blocking all funding/development +stealing from Puntland
  6. Mogadishu funding militias to attack Puntland
  7. Mogadishu claiming NORTH MUDUG for HAG- Galmudug.

South Somalia is full of unstable, unorganised, selfish people. We are tired of trying to civilise and save the South.

Good luck and goodbye.
Don't forget Mogadishu 1991

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
18 Americans killed by people protecting their villages ? Who told you that lie? It was mooryaan looters blocking aid supply routes and looting aid trucks starving hundreds of people to death.

You're absolutely correct! The mooryaans were looting the humanitarian aid that was meant for the starving people (who mainly comprised of minority clans). After the hawiye's looted the aid, they would take it to the markets of Xamar to sell to other hawiye mooryaans. The Americans were there to ensure that the humanitarian aid gets to the people it was intended for.

@TheReal_SMM
You are delusional..You claim to have money and man power yet your so called government can't even go to the toilet without the permission of an amisom officer.. The sooner you accept the truth the better.. Somalia as a country is nothing but past colonial invention. It's a failed concept. Now get over it and move on.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: when did I lay claim to any manpower or funds I'm just an individual and let me set the record straight I'm not even from the South of Somalia end of. And wdym move on your dumb concept of independence is just you being led to believe it's the best solution ever heard of regime change which is really effective try it instead of dodging the real problem of your fish being stolen / if you do become independent hypothetically security will be a hard job and the whole country as a whole loses a lot of money hence why the ppl suffer I don't really think you're wet dream of an independence bid will do anything you'll just sell yourselves to the highest bidder and be broke like isaaqland unless you set up that buffer region with aidthopia and plan ahead from there.

Last edited:
@TheReal_SMM

1. SYL= Puntites

1. 1991 clan cleansing (mogadishu/south Somalia exodus, mass murder)
  2. ICU
  3. HAG
  4. AlShabab
  5. AMISOM
  6. Mogadishu blocking all funding/development +stealing from Puntland
  7. Mogadishu funding militias to attack Puntland
  8. Mogadishu claiming NORTH MUDUG for HAG- Galmudug.

Good luck and goodbye.

I would never trust a soul with dodgy so called freedom fighting ideals but I never said you guys had to save the South it's your business at the end of the day of what your stance on your mere region is but I won't ever paint the whole of South Somalia with 1 paint brush the minority doesn't represent the majority meaning regime change is better and defeating the enemies once and for all not running away and being beaten the martyrs didn't die for no reason just for the Balkanisation of Somalia meaning the country as a whole will just become another Iraq not an Iran unless actually sitting down and talking while getting rid of ppl I.e cropping them out of the picture not allowing them to represent us as a shambolic government who only answer to their puppet master to receive their monthly pay check while letting the miskeen ppl suffer.

At the end of the day enough is enough the ppl must be saved not sold out like any twat fighting for independence would do. I'd rather gain my fair share of gd deeds via that route rather than be cursed to hell and do the deep States bidding.

Low key though Somalia is going through its own phase of Centralization. We went from dozens of fiefdoms of warlords to a handful of small states they will soon Coaless into a greater Somalia.

P.s. this process takes a couple decades.

GREATER SOMALIA WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY.

Low key though Somalia is going through its own phase of Centralization. We went from dozens of fiefdoms of warlords to a handful of small states they will soon Coaless into a greater Somalia.

P.s. this process takes a couple decades.

GREATER SOMALIA WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY.

Thank you Mr. Hawiye.

I keep telling everyone, the only people who want us stuck in Centralism is these people and the kacaanists.

They can't achieve anything without sucking everyone dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts