Anybody into Calisthenics/weightlifting

6 ft
16 yo
Yo Ik ramadan almost over but I noticed that I lost some size this month. Anybody got any tips on a diet to maintain or gain during ramadan insha Allah. It is easy for me to keep muscle but I lost some fat/size.
20220425_180342.jpg
20220425_180253.jpg

sorevsa

@asveros
nice progress.

you can still gain weight/muscle during ramadan, just eat more(cal surplus). after you break your fast have a light meal, 1k cal protein shake then have a big meal b4 you sleep so you feel full throughout the day

nice progress.

you can still gain weight/muscle during ramadan, just eat more(cal surplus). after you break your fast have a light meal, 1k cal protein shake then have a big meal b4 you sleep so you feel full throughout the day
Any meal recommendations. So far I been making rice / salmon, protein shakes and fruits but I got a lil weaker😭

sorevsa

@asveros
Any meal recommendations. So far I been making rice / salmon, protein shakes and fruits but I got a lil weaker😭
I eat same food pretty much everyday. Pasta, tuna, eggs, yogurt

Rn im eating like 2k cal so afur with a shake is enough

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
lcl I gave up this Ramadan and decided to just focus on cutting instead. I lost some weight (around 4kg) but surprisingly most of it was fat and I haven’t lost much of my gains alhamdullilah. The plan now is to wait for Ramadan to finish and go full out starting may

Whats your routine?
Don't really have one but I just took a weightlifting class at school this year so I lift occasionally. I use that class as a free period to get work done. Abo actually made me do pushups when I was young as a punishment when I messed up that's how I got the chest😭 he never put his hands on me.
My soccer coach had us do legs every day and my boxing coach had us do oullups occasionally since quarantine

lcl I gave up this Ramadan and decided to just focus on cutting instead. I lost some weight (around 4kg) but surprisingly most of it was fat and I haven’t lost much of my gains alhamdullilah. The plan now is to wait for Ramadan to finish and go full out starting may
Sounds like a good plan tbh

You do calisthenics or weights? Or both?
So basically my whole life I've done calisthenics like I said in the above reply🤣
But I never targeted specific body parts. I have always had 🔥 shoulders and chest which I assume is from washing dishes,taking out trash, pushups etc. But this year I took a weight class so I lift weights when I don't have hw. I'm actually trying to learn handstand rn bc some kids in the class asked me to try it and I had a decent one first try.

If anyone needs tips on calisthenics or working out in general. I got you. I feel like I have decent knowledge on the topic.

Best dumbell exercise to build mass at home??
Dumbbell chest press, dumbbell overhead press, and dumbbell rows, but you would need some heavy dumbbells in order to progressively overload. If you just workout at home I would recommend push ups and pull ups.

Trending