Any1 going somalia 2021 summer

Royalflush

novacane
No stranger to Africa but I haven’t seen the motherland yet. Imma be visiting xamar cadey :banderas:
Any recommendations on what to do, who not to approach, where to stay from, ciyaalsuuq spots...

Apollo

VIP
If you catch corona in Somalia you are fucked. They don't have good hospitals there.

The low death rate of rona in the West is because of the hospitals and treatment. Without it, rona has a high death rate.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No stranger to Africa but I haven’t seen the motherland yet. Imma be visiting xamar cadey :banderas:
Any recommendations on what to do, who not to approach, where to stay from, ciyaalsuuq spots...

Don't tell them u work at Human resources in the UK

I'm planning on going Xamar this summer too. It will be my first time there. :samwelcome: Check out the Mogadishu thread for some ideas.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Every year we roll to point 1. Mogadishu then to the countryside and to end the trip, to the 2nd Capital

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Say you're already married to 4, have no money, 10k in debt. And you'll be ok.

Trending

Latest posts