Any1 going somalia 2021 summer

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
If you catch corona in Somalia you are fucked. They don't have good hospitals there.

The low death rate of rona in the West is because of the hospitals and treatment. Without it, rona has a high death rate.
If you are young with no risk factors then your immune system is good enough to help. I had rona back in February and I didn't even take medicine for it. They have domestic remedies that will help. Western medicine isn't all high and mighty as you guys think it is just nothing more than a cash cow. all they do is treat symptoms and give you medicine with 10,000 negative side effects. Fukk dem niggas

Apollo

VIP
If you are young with no risk factors then your immune system is good enough to help. I had rona back in February and I didn't even take medicine for it. They have domestic remedies that will help. Western medicine isn't all high and mighty as you guys think it is just nothing more than a cash cow. all they do is treat symptoms and give you medicine with 10,000 negative side effects. Fukk dem niggas

There have been young people who needed ventilators and then made it. But if you catch rona and get amateurish Somali healthcare, you might get screwed.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
There have been young people who needed ventilators and then made it. But if you catch rona and get amateurish Somali healthcare, you might get screwed.
to be honest somalis should stay away from modern medicine until they have grasped it well and should just stick to what they know best.

Trending

Latest posts