Any vegans here?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Interesting, I always hear the opposite, how plant based diet has helped them overcome illnesses. I’m honestly not doing this to save the world or care about animals I wish I was that noble, I just want a change and to see how my body will react to it. I’m always tired and feel unhealthy with the amount of red meat we consume as Somalis.

I would advise you that veganism is not the way to go, walaal. I would say lower your intake of meat consumption and try adding more fruits and vegetables into your diet. Also, try eating seafood.

Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and nuts than meat. Stop eating before you feel full. Don't snack too heavily.

The best diet is to have a healthy balanced omnivore diet.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would advise you that veganism is not the way to go, walaal. I would say lower your intake of meat consumption and try adding more fruits and vegetables into your diet. Also, try eating seafood.

Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and nuts than meat. Stop eating before you feel full. Don't snack too heavily.

The best diet is to have a healthy balanced omnivore diet.

U sound like Mrs, Doubt-fire. loool

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
U sound like Mrs, Doubt-fire. loool

5560.jpg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
how about paleo instead? I heard it’s a really good anti inflammatory diet. you get to eat meat still but it has to be high quality meat. No more grain fed animals, processed foods, soy products, etc. I heard people feel vitalized on this diet.

By the way I’ve been eating a vegan diet for a while now (by circumstance not by choice lol) and I don’t feel good at all fyi... I guess it’s all about following a “whole food” diet regardless of the kind of diet it is (vegan or whatever else) that makes people feel good

This guy is from Serbia, a rapper/paleo and keto chef working in Kuwait. He even made a song about this amazing diet(s).

Shit is popping.

:ohhhdamn:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Vegans are in denial there is no scientific evidence to support that veganism is healthier than other diets, the most healthy diet is eating less red meat, eating white meat(fish and chicken), and more fruit and veg(and of course whole grain stuff/nuts/seeds)

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Good luck sis

I tried vegan diet for 2 days. I cannot continue because all I was thinking about fried halloumi cheese and yogurt every second

Trending

Latest posts