Any Somali identifying as an arab is a treacherous self hater, there’s no other way around it

kkkk wallahi they are repetitive
This forum is mad boring half the time like wtf there's supposed to be hundreds of users but it's the same 10 people posting the same shit every day of the week.

"xalimo gets impregnated by Jamaican Shrek lookalike"

"message to Somali incels"

"message to Somali femcels"

"message to Arab bootyclappers"

"would you fuk your cousin?"

"would you circumcise?"

"Madow insults Somalis"

and it goes on and on.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Accept your origins . We are Arabs originating from Saudia Arabia our second home is Arabia why do we like camels? Why do we like deserts? Why are we attracted to Arabic stuff naturally? Because we are one arab blood runs thro our viens.

This forum is mad boring half the time like wtf there's supposed to be hundreds of users but it's the same 10 people posting the same shit every day of the week.

"xalimo gets impregnated by Jamaican Shrek lookalike"

"message to Somali incels"

"message to Somali femcels"

"message to Arab bootyclappers"

"would you fuk your cousin?"

"would you circumcise?"

"Madow insults Somalis"

and it goes on and on.
@Céleste @Sharmaarke unlaugh this nigga rn :kodaksmiley:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Accept your origins . We are Arabs originating from Saudia Arabia our second home is Arabia why do we like camels? Why do we like deserts? Why are we attracted to Arabic stuff naturally? Because we are one arab blood runs thro our viens.
Who rated me qashin? You guys have mental issues you need to accept who you are. We are also white Aryans are you going to keep denying your true blood?

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I have a high iq 130, dislike of vilonce and prefer dialogue and discussion. I like to read a books, I don't have lactose intolerance. How the hell am I black?

Exactly. They try to use bootleg DNA research on Somalis without actually understanding it lol

Trending

Latest posts