Any Somali identifying as an arab is a treacherous self hater, there’s no other way around it

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
To disown the identity and culture that your ancestors have cultivated on their own for a culture and identity completely foreign is by far the biggest slap in the face ever, arabs will never accept you as one of their own no matter how hard you larp, have some self respect and embrace your SOMALI identity we’ve never been conquered by Arabs nor had our culture stripped from us why in the f*ck would any self respecting Somali take in the arab identity? I know some of you guys on here troll (at least I hope) but there are somalis who genuinely believe that they’re arab and try to behave as arab as possible and it’s honestly infuriating, it’s bad enough that we’ve already destroyed our nation we don’t need further embarrassment of arabization

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

source.gif

Keo

VIP
Why not the same for those that identify as black? Keep the same energy. As long as there's Somalis that want to identify as black, there will also be Somalis identifying as Arab.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Somalis are Arab because they adopted the Arab culture and language. Islam is inherently an Arab culture for you to truly practice Islam and understand it you have to learn Arabic. The day Somalis are not Arab is the day they are not Muslim.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Somalis are Arab because they adopted the Arab culture and language. Islam is inherently an Arab culture for you to truly practice Islam and understand it you have to learn Arabic. The day Somalis are not Arab is the day they are not Muslim.
I have never in my life seen someone be so illogical. Being Arab doesn't equal to being Muslim. Arab culture is just a culture.

Watch the video, :farmajoyaab:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Aha now I understand why you care for AAs so much. You feel guilty about your Arab forefathers enslaving Africans

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I have never in my life seen someone be so illogical. Being Arab doesn't equal to being Muslim. Arab culture is just a culture.

Watch the video, :farmajoyaab:

Language is part of culture. We have adopted the Arab culture to fully understand Islam. Can you read the Quran in Somali? Nope! For us to practice Islam we must adopt Arab culture.

An Arab does not have a skin color. A Sudanese is Arab, a Yemeni is technically the most "Arab" but they do not look like those in the Levant.

Trending

Latest posts