Any somali atheists here going for an inerracial marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Skärp er. Det svenska språket är det vackraste språket i världen. Gud va tråkigt det måste vara att vara från ett engelskt språkligt land där alla i hela världen kan förstå era konversationer medan vi kan faktist snacka skit om vår hotelvärd rakt framför ansiktet på honom utan att han förstår vad som pågår.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
but lemme just be real for a second and congratulate you reer swedes and reer denmarks for nailing english the way you do

i swear your grammar is impeccable

I reject your moral relativistic and nihilistic philosophy. My beliefs and moral compass are from the creator ta'alah and compatible with the fitrah while yours are from men and men who aren't even your ancestors. I worship the creator while you worship the western man and his beliefs. You cant even call yourself a nationalist. :ftw9nwa:

Oh and werent you the one calling for an ethnically homogeneous society in Somalia and the deportation of minorities ??? More proof you folks are confused and lost souls. :ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
I agree, it's impressive. Especially when I realized a significant portion of the users on here are from Scandinavian countries. :ehh:

We can't be arsed to learn second languages impeccably, though we make a show of it through the language courses everyone takes and then forgets just as quickly.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I reject your moral relativistic and nihilistic philosophy. My beliefs and moral compass are from the creator ta'alah and compatible with the fitrah while yours are from men and men who aren't even your ancestors. I worship the creator while you worship the western man and his beliefs. You cant even call yourself a nationalist. :ftw9nwa:

Oh and werent you the one calling for an ethnically homogeneous society in Somalia and the deportation of minorities ??? More proof you folks are confused and lost souls. :ftw9nwa:

A homogenous country is possible but not a monotlic one in terms of religious and political beliefs. Humans are diverse.

I'm happy you believe in Allahs words, that's great! However there are people on this earth who don't believe in them and I could never agree with forcing your individual beliefs upon them.

Belief should be a personal question not a national one.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
but lemme just be real for a second and congratulate you reer swedes and reer denmarks for nailing english the way you do

i swear your grammar is impeccable

This

Their English is better than most native speakers.

A homogenous country is possible but not a monotlic one in terms of religious and political beliefs. Humans are diverse.

I'm happy you believe in Allahs words, that's great! However there are people on this earth who don't believe in them and I could never agree with forcing your individual beliefs upon them.

Belief should be a personal question not a national one.

So you want a racist and fascist country as far as race and identity politics are concerned by a liberal secular country when it comes to religion and political beliefs which are far more important to social cohesion and longevity of a society ??? Confused.com. :ftw9nwa:

But humor me. Why do you want to bring foreign ideas to our soil that were not practiced by our forefathers and are at complete odds with everything they held dear and sacred ??? Can you really call yourself a nationalist when this is your agenda.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This

Their English is better than most native speakers.

We had some Danish foreign student at the school across from ours. Went up and started my sentence "me and my friend" and this nigga went "my friend and I*" :ivers:

Still think about finding that dick and shoving my English proficiency in his face :ivers:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So you want a racist and fascist country as far as race and identity politics are concerned by a liberal secular country when it comes to religion and political beliefs which are far more important to social cohesion and longevity of a society ??? Confused.com. :ftw9nwa:

But humor me. Why do you want to bring foreign ideas to our soil that were not practiced by our forefathers and are at complete odds with everything they held dear and sacred ??? Can you really call yourself a nationalist when this is your agenda.

Keeping your country homogenous does not mean you want a racist and facist society. Somalia up until colonization has primarily been homogenous. Would you say nations like South Korea and Japan are racist and facist?

Foreign ideas you say I find this very humorous considering the fact that what you are vouching for is also foreign and did not originate from Somalia.

A nationalist is someone who has the best intentions for her country and its people. If that necessarily means bringing in foreign ideas then that's what has to be done for the greater good. Just like you I believe Somalia needs foreign political ideas...

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
According to him Japs aren't nationalist

:chrisfreshhah:

They should've kept samurais and shoguns

Keeping your country homogenous does not mean you want a racist and facist society. Somalia up until colonization has primarily been homogenous. Would you say nations like South Korea and Japan are racist and facist?

Foreign ideas you say I find this very humorous considering the fact that what you are vouching for is also foreign and did not originate from Somalia.

A nationalist is someone who has the best intentions for her country and its people. If that necessarily means bringing in foreign ideas than that's what has to be done for the greater good. Just like you I believe Somalia needs foreign political ideas...

Somalia was diverse even before colonization. What are you talking about ??? The minorities have been living among us for centuries. South Korea and Japan do not claim to be liberal and tolerant societies while that is what you want for Somalia. You want tolerance for the homosexuals and the atheists and all other deviants who can actually control and hide their deviance but you want discrimination and persecution for those who did not choose to be born the ethnicity they were. You cannot call yourself a champion of liberalism and western secularism and be for racial purity whatever that means. Even the western white nationalists largely hate democracy and prefer the dictatorships of the Third Reich.

And do not equate me with you. I do not call for a system and a culture that is foreign to the Somali people. Instead I call for a system they are very familiar with that came from their creator ta'alah they have diligently worshiped for more than a millennia. While you call for the importation of a new system and religion that was created by the western kuffar. You want to import homosexuality, feminism, and western fascism to further confuse and fracture our already damaged society. The hilarious thing is if you asked most Somalis in both the Diaspora and in Somalia which system of governance and culture they prefer you would find the overwhelming consensus being that of their ancestors. So if you actually respect democracy you would choose to keep your decadent views and beliefs to yourself.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalia was diverse even before colonization. What are you talking about ??? The minorities have been living among us for centuries. South Korea and Japan do not claim to be liberal and tolerant societies while that is what you want for Somalia. You want tolerance for the homosexuals and the atheists and all other deviants who can actually control and hide their deviance but you want discrimination and persecution for those who did not choose to be born the ethnicity they were. You cannot call yourself a champion of liberalism and western secularism and be for racial purity whatever that means. Even the western white nationalists largely hate democracy and prefer the dictatorships of the Third Reich.

And do not equate me with you. I do not call for a system and a culture that is foreign to the Somali people. Instead I call for a system they are very familiar with that came from their creator ta'alah they have diligently worshiped for more than a millennia. While you call for the importation of a new system and religion that was created by the western kuffar. You want to import homosexuality, feminism, and western fascism to further confuse and fracture our already damaged society. The hilarious thing is if you asked most Somalis in both the Diaspora and in Somalia which system of governance and culture they prefer you would find the overwhelming consensus being that of their ancestors. So if you actually respect democracy you would choose to keep your decadent views and beliefs to yourself.

You're a joke. Why would we import homosexuals and feminist when they have already existed in Somali long before Islam has?

Why do you wanna force your beliefs on others? Don't you think religion should be between the individual and the one they worship?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
When did Somalis flog women for wearing their traditional clothing?

When was the last time a camel rustler had a limb amputated

When was the last time a geeljire was stoned for adultery

My ancestors wouldn't have survived to reproduce

You're a joke. Why would we import homosexuals and feminist when they have already existed in Somali long before Islam has?
Feminism was a recent western creation. This woman has lost her mind unless she thinks they now invented time travel. :ftw9nwa: Keep idolizing the west and their ways and look down on the ways of your ancestors. That is the way of a true nationalist. :ftw9nwa:

Homosexuality existed. That is true. But you have the agenda of importing the ideology of homosexuality and all that goes along with it. There is a reason all civilizations of the past have frowned and persecuted these deviants for they destroy and degrade the moral fabric that keeps the civilization together. But a braindead liberal stooge of the west who promotes the satanic 'do whatever you want' nihilism is too blind to see the 'harmless' acts done by individuals as you call them actually do affect and harm the society as a whole.

Why do you wanna force your beliefs on others? Don't you think religion should be between the individual and the one they worship?

That is the way of life. It is human nature to enforce your enlightenment on others. What was the official pretext that the US invaded Iraq ??? To bring them democracy and civilization right. :gnzbryw: Why does the superior and moral west want democracy and secularism in the middle east and will use force if necessary to achieve their goals ??? It is a constant of human nature to enforce your way and bring others into civilization.

But it seems the fallacy of your cherished democracy that I was trying to show you has gone above your head. If the majority rules and the people want to strip the minorities of their rights and persecute them and elect statesmen to enact legislation that persecutes them isnt that a democracy ??? Or you believe democracy should only occur when the people are educated and 'enlightened' enough to accept homosexuality and widespread immorality. :gnzbryw:

When did Somalis flog women for wearing their traditional clothing?

When was the last time a camel rustler had a limb amputated

When was the last time a geeljire was stoned for adultery

My ancestors wouldn't have survived to reproduce

They were not salafis. But the fact of the matter is they followed the shafi'i madhab and referred all of their judgements back to Quran and Sunnah based on the shafi'i madhab and that is what all Somali heer is essentially based on. They were not secularists electing and legislating laws as they went along where morals and values are decided on a whim and public opinion as you are trying to make them out to be.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They were not salafis. But the fact of the matter is they followed the shafi'i madhab and referred all of their judgements back to Quran and Sunnah based on the shafi'i madhab and that is what all Somali heer is essentially based on. They were not secularists electing and legislating laws as they went along where morals and values are decided on a whim and public opinion as you are trying to make them out to be.

That was one city. One city not a whole country.

That was one city. One city not a whole country.

There was no Somalia before colonization. There were a collection of qabil sultanates that were ruled by Somali heer and the majority of Somalis fell under their jurisdiction. Even the only kingdom that can be referred to as a greater Somali kingdom the Adal Sultanate was ruled by the Shari'a and not manmade law. This is basic Somali history that a 'nationalist' like you should know.

Xeer is not based on the shafi madhab bardar. Xeer is Somali legal system that has no strict set of rules. The final ruling is based on whatever elders agree on.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Can you imagine poor Sheikh Shafici trying to work out Xeer in Somalia?

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

What would Shafici say about this woman

2d6pfs9.jpg

How many lashes according to the Shafici madhab? Be honest.

How many lashes under the Xeer?

When this demon came for your camels, which limb would they amputate?

CapoSomal.jpg

Xeer is not based on the shafi madhab bardar. Xeer is Somali legal system that has no strict set of rules. The final ruling is based on whatever elders agree on.

Heer is based and consistent entirely with the Shari'a. You have confused the variations that exist based on qabil and region as something that has no strict rules and can change anytime. Elders back then were mostly knowledgeable ulema' and qadis who memorized Sahih Muslim Bi sharh Li Imam An Nawawi that could dispense the judgement that is derived from quran and Sunnah and not many of the ignoramuses walking around today that have no business being called elders.

Do not be confused by zanadiqah like this @Bahal who were former salafis and believe that their interpretations and fiqh is the only Islam. Notice how even in the picture of the women he posted her hair is covered but he wont tell you that. He will use examples of Somalis transgressing as proof Heer was never used as if there is no crime and or transgression by the people in other Islamic societies or even by the leadership and the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending