Any somali atheists here going for an inerracial marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I can't be bothered to dig up your posts. You posted/specifically said you are married to a Danish/ leftist woman but anyway carry on.

What Muslim woman would want to be with an atheist? Unless hes pretending to be Muslim. Not saying that you are but I imagine most would.

Waad isku dhex yacdey. You're talking about this?

I live in Denmark with my right wing Danish wife.

Check all the posts in that thread and acknowledge you were wrong.

What Muslim woman? Iman for one. Countless of other Turkish and Iranian women who have married European men.

VixR

Veritas
not-another-one.gif

Waad isku dhex yacdey. You're talking about this?

Check all the posts in that thread and acknowledge you were wrong.

What Muslim woman? Iman for one. Countless of other Turkish and Iranian women who have married European men.

Well that pretty much implied you are married to a Danish woman. So how am I wrong? Were you trolling there too. Sorry, I can't keep up.

VixR

Veritas
Well that pretty much implied you are married to a Danish woman. So how am I wrong? Were you trolling there too. Sorry, I can't keep up.

A girl made a thread about wanting to marry a Morrocan guy, and came here to ask about Somali peoples' experiences with Moroccans and Moroccan culture. They railed on about the usual race traitor crap. She then made a thread asking where everyone on here lived. They trolled the hell out of that thread, each male user posted about living with a foreign wife in X country.

A girl made a thread about wanting to marry a Morrocan guy, and came here to ask about Somali peoples' experiences with Moroccans and Moroccan culture. They trolled her about the usual race traitor crap, She then made a thread asking where everyone lived. They trolled the hell out of that thread, and each male user posts about living with a foreign wife in X country.

Yea I figured.

I didn't read through the whole thread. I remember coming across @Bielsa post.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
What is it with atheist and having chip
on there shoulders :ftw9nwa:
They steady trying to disprove something that has little effect on there day to day life :lolbron:
Can't they be atheist in there mind and call themself muslim by name I mean no one is gonna force them to practice it but nope they want everyone to recognize there atheist then get mad they get kicked for running around calling themselves atheist:russ:
Some are even dumb enough to close female avenues for something that petty:russ:
For me I don't care either way I change my stripes to fit into my surroundings:russ:

Last edited:
What is it with atheist and having chip
on there shoulders :ftw9nwa:
They steady trying to disprove something that has little effect on there day to day life :lolbron:
Can't they be atheist in there mind and call themself muslim by name I mean no one is gonna force them to practice it but nope they want everyone to recognize there atheist then get mad they get kicked for running around calling themselves atheist:russ:
Some are even dumb enough to close female avenues for something that petty:russ:
For me I don't care either way I change my stripes to fit into my surroundings:russ:
Yo you into trans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending