Any self respecting man must boycott Rahma Ali

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
@Daacad90

I find you and @Life to be the funniest females on sspot.
loooool.gif
Thank you love:it0tdo8:

Attachments

• mmnUgEs.gif
    mmnUgEs.gif
    998.7 KB · Views: 172

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
It's not just somalis that got beautiful female counterparts, arabs got it too, where the females are cute and the lads are chewbacca.

I've come to a conclusion that we wuz infact ayrubz, but did not take the hairy assets
Its just a joke bro, I don't actually believe we look better.:dabcasar:

Girls who trash Somali men online do it to get attention from them lol. Its sad.

So dont let it bother you or give it too much attention, its what keeps it going.

At roughly 8:36 she pokes fun at us for being uglier than our female counterparts.

Shouldn’t woman be prettier than men anyways, :bell:
I used to enjoy her content but I’m calling for all Somali men who follow her socials to cancel her

YOUR CANCELED:trumpsmirk::liberaltears:

Who is Rahma ali and why should I give a shit about what she thinks

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
At roughly 8:36 she pokes fun at us for being uglier than our female counterparts.

Shouldn’t woman be prettier than men anyways, :bell:
I used to enjoy her content but I’m calling for all Somali men who follow her socials to cancel her

YOUR CANCELED:trumpsmirk::liberaltears:
My brother, why take these trolls serious
They're both loud and obnoxious
No creativity among both YouTubers , bunch of repetitive strained contents

Whoever watches this pathetic channel your brain cells are likely to reduce its functionality and your intellectual vitality subtracting

Watch something interesting, creative mind boggling you know something productive that you'll benefit from instead of wasting your time on someone rambling nonsense

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Akhi you are completely right
My brother, why take these trolls serious
They're both loud and obnoxious
No creativity among both YouTubers , bunch of repetitive strained contents

Whoever watches this pathetic channel your brain cells are likely to reduce its functionality and your intellectual vitality subtracting

Watch something interesting, creative mind boggling you know something productive that you'll benefit from instead of wasting your time on someone rambling nonsense
I only saw this particular vid because I watch a lotta Somalis on YouTube and recommended push it to me

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Akhi you are completely right

I only saw this particular vid because I watch a lotta Somalis on YouTube and recommended push it to me
I like NatGeoWild

Sxb I was much more worse than some people here at least your watching qurbajoog or reer mataalo YouTubers
Atleast they are not as bad as fobs
I stumbled on Dabcasar , Dahir Alasow and Dirisle Abdi and CK and Various AF Soomali youtubers I've wasted 2 precious years of my life on this nonsense now I can never retract those times smh so I can understand that Some Somali channels can be alright but there's always something attached to it , it's reasonable and fair enough to watch something different and refreshing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending