Any self respecting man must boycott Rahma Ali

Haye what do they expect in weddings some good looking farax with a 2/10 wa yaab wallahi iyo billahi.

why should Somali men bother with their looks when 90 percent of them are gonna marry a Somali women :chrisfreshhah:

In most ethnicities the women look far better than the men with one exception ( I won’t say which but it starts with b and ends in u) :silanyolaugh:

Advice for guys who wanna compete with women on beauty..
Just put up a ton of makeup with fake eyelashes etc, be a photoshop expert and act overly dramatic and gods gift to earth.. Also have a gang of followers that gasses you up 24/7.. You might be able to beat the xalimos if you can manage all this shit..
I prefer staying ugly :denzelnigga:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Never heard of her before and I don't plan on watching her anytime soon so this won't be hard for me :manny:

Also im not gay so obviously in my eyes somali women are sexier than somali men :manny:

i see somali girls tweeting something like this once in awhile and they always get 2k likes/rts :mjlaugh:
I don’t like men competing with women and vice versa. If beauty is that important to them, shouldn’t they compete with other women. Imagine if a guy said similar thing. Somali guys look better than Somali girls. Guys would slaughter him and rightly so

Beair_Portrait_KRSOne-1270-1.jpg

Meanwhile, they will have no problems about mating with these kinds of species

Trending