Any of you history nerds like history themed games?

Apollo

VIP
I’ve heard crusader kings ll is pretty good, have you played it?

I have only played the ones mentioned in the OP. Especially Civ IV and EU4 are good, but they take forever to finish.

After years, Microsoft will finally update AoE soon:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I played Crusader kings 2 and Simcity (not history but I like it). Crusader 3 is coming out this year and it looks to be amazing.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I've watched a lot of EU4 on Youtube and then I saw that to get the cool stuff you need to bleed your wallet dry. I wanted to do an Ajuraan campaign but maybe I'll buy and play it this summer. Napoleon Total War is pretty solid imo

Total war empire was a childhood favorite of mine. Always used to boot my ripped off version from pirate bay up, after smoking my whole neighbourhood on fifa 10

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If it's fun enough, why not :gaasdrink:

I don't play those games but I do play with quiz games like world history & maps trivia games... when I'm bored

Good to know theres some real nerds on this site. CKII aficionado here.

Albeit I did turn into a byzaboo and came to love christian aesthetics.

Good to know theres some real nerds on this site. CKII aficionado here.

Albeit I did turn into a byzaboo and came to love christian aesthetics.
I strictly counter this by refusing to play christian nations. Even europeans pagans make me feel a bit eerie. I tried to play Abyssinia once, fucked me up bad, having to invade somali land.

I strictly counter this by refusing to play christian nations. Even europeans pagans make me feel a bit eerie. I tried to play Abyssinia once, fucked me up bad, having to invade somali land.

Sxb, I was once forced to invade Mogadishu while playing Civ 5 (they popped up as a city-state)

I was feeling very conflicted walle but as expected the Geeljires put up a great fight kkkk :salute: