Any of you guys mixed race or of a different ethnicity/race? Don't be scared to share

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
My grandmother was saudi arabian besides her i don't have none somali blood in me.

did you daroods embrace your yemeni or zanzanbiiri roots since some of you here are bringing up your somali/hawiye mix? :icon lol:
:lolbron:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
My Paternal Grandmother is 50% Harari and 50% Yemeni. But apart from that I’m full blooded Somali and proud.

I am 10% another African country(non-Somali)

I’m not gonna day which one because I think there are friends and family on this site and I don’t want them to clock me

They're doing well plus they're Muslims. The Afro Emirati cousins are wealthy like most Gulf Arabs, don't see the issue:manny:
So are your afro emirati cousins paternal or maternal are your jamaicans paternal or maternal do they even know somali who cares about muslims somalis should only marry somali and do you have contact with the,

So are your afro emirati cousins paternal or maternal are your jamaicans paternal or maternal do they even know somali who cares about muslims somalis should only marry somali and do you have contact with the,
The Afro Emiratis are paternal, they do speak Somali too. The Jamaican girl is mixed, her dad is half White/Jamaican and no, she doesn't know Somali.

Trending

Latest posts