Any good leftist YouTube channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
'Realpolitik' is thuggish rightwing might makes right stuff. Basically what Hitler did.

Nope, realpolitik is just a system of politics based on practical reasons rather than ideological. Hitler had a ideology, it was Nazism so no realpolitik there.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Left this right this, it's all rubbish. It's all about realpolitik.
f*ck realpolitik. It's all about reason and logic and who has it and who doesn't. There's overlap between right and left and there's a sensible middleground.
For example you can be a libertarian that doesn't give a shit about race, gender or pot but believes in rigid individualism and free market capitalism. That is the perfect middleground.

You? You're a MSB fanboy aren't you? He was a communist.
Communism is better then Islamism, but I'm too much in love with $$$ for K Marx and his human ATM machine Frederich Engels. See, KM billed himself as a worker, but he was really a parasite on Engels.

MSB, I like him because he executed extreme wadaads who opposed his equal inheritance law for women. Executing fanatics is very sound public policy.

Apollo

VIP
Communism is better then Islamism, but I'm too much in love with $$$ for K Marx and his human ATM machine Frederich Engels. See, KM billed himself as a worker, but he was really a parasite on Engels.

MSB, I like him because he executed extreme wadaads who opposed his equal inheritance law for women. Executing fanatics is very sound public policy.

^ Temporarily embarrassed millionaire, wannabe capitalist.

Benjamin

någon :)
I just want to get political commentary but I am sick and tired of all rhese alt-white Neanderthals spamming YouTube with their shitty racist content. I try to find new political channels to follow but after watching just 10 seconds of one video the motherfucker was doing nazi salute and yelling "14 words" . YouTube has lost the plot, the place is a cesspit

My list is limited but I want to expand it so I need suggestions
- Vox
- Vice News
- TYT
- Nowthis
- Seeker
- Contrapoints
@TYT Are too liberal, & @Seeker has never been the same since they switched channel.

Merchant of Mogadishu

Realpolitik doesn't exist. You're either for change and revolution (Liberal/Progressive) or for ideological preservation and keeping the status quo (Conservative).

It really depends on the situation your in. Keeping the status quo is good in some situations but change is good in other situations.

Btw, I'm referring to politics in Somalia. I don't care what western countries do. Somalia needs pragmatic and decisive leadership, not weakness.

maestro

Cultural revolution
It really depends on the situation your in. Keeping the status quo is good in some situations but change is good in other situations.

Btw, I'm referring to politics in Somalia. I don't care what western countries do. Somalia needs pragmatic and decisive leadership, not weakness.

The west is important now that we are part of it. We need to take part in its politics or be left behind.

When it comes to Somalia it needs a revolution from top to bottom. There is absolutely no good status quo left in Somali politics we can keep. 5 consecutive revolutionary governments would be perfect to lift the entire country out of the gutter. Economic and cultural reform is absolutely needed so I support the left ideology in Somalia and Africa as a whole.

Merchant of Mogadishu

The west is important now that we are part of it. We need to take part in its politics or be left behind.

When it comes to Somalia it needs a revolution from top to bottom. There is absolutely no good status quo left in Somali politics we can keep. 5 consecutive revolutionary governments would be perfect to life the entire country out of the gutter. Economic and cultural reform is absolutely needed so I support the left ideology in Somalia and Africa as a whole.

I don't think ill be taking part in western politics anytime soon, except for voting I suppose.

Yes economic, political and social reforms are needed. Qabyaalad needs to thrown in the bin, starting with the 4.5 system.

What we need is pragmatic and decisive leadership, we don't need left or right ideology guys running the country.

If you support the left ideology, then your willing to let people consume khat, just like cannabis is decriminalised in some US states because of left leaning politicians. Khat needs to eradicated. It is destroying our people.

Merchant of Mogadishu

EVERYONE has an ideology.

It is often synonymous to Machiavellianism and Realism in IR. It's thug life politics.

Thug life politics kulaha :mjlol:
Tell me then why did WW1 start in 1914 when Bismarck, a guy who followed realpolitik had died more than a decade ago.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I don't think ill be taking part in western politics anytime soon, except for voting I suppose.

Yes economic, political and social reforms are needed. Qabyaalad needs to thrown in the bin, starting with the 4.5 system.

What we need is pragmatic and decisive leadership, we don't need left or right ideology guys running the country.

If you support the left ideology, then your willing to let people consume khat, just like cannabis is decriminalised in some US states because of left leaning politicians. Khat needs to eradicated. It is destroying our people.

Yeah but that's a whole other level we aren't even close to. Weed and drug decriminalization is level 10 on the leftist scale. We need level 1-2 and the basic change and reforming ideology desperately

The left tho can lead to full blown communism and I don't wanna see that shit again so I'm also skeptical

Leftist's downfall will continue and it will also drag the view good liberals to their level. The identity politics the left had picked as their main target is disastarous and if the things go as they are now, neither the extreme left nor the nutjob alt-righters will survive.

The centerists will dominate the western political arena for decades to come. Just look at france. Young rothschild banker got elected to the highest office in the country. Here in finland the two main political parties are righ leaning centerists. The west will be once again saved.

For all the shit they talk about each other, the leftists and alt-righter have more in common than they know. Both bush for identity politics - one is extremely nationalist and wants only the white race to exist and the other is beleives gender identities and lgbqweuf. Needless to say both are mentally ill.

The other simalarity those groups have lie in their economic politics. Both are against globalization and both fight against the mythical elites. Apart from mentall ilness, keynesianism is another ideology that unites these groups. Dont get me wrong keynes had a kick ass probability theory which is usefull inorder to avoid uncertainty but building a whole economy upon that is disastarous.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Leftist's downfall will continue and it will also drag the view good liberals to their level. The identity politics the left had picked as their main target is disastarous and if the things go as they are now, neither the extreme left nor the nutjob alt-righters will survive.

The centerists will dominate the western political arena for decades to come. Just look at france. Young rothschild banker got elected to the highest office in the country. Here in finland the two main political parties are righ leaning centerists. The west will be once again saved.

For all the shit they talk about each other, the leftists and alt-righter have more in common than they know. Both bush for identity politics - one is extremely nationalist and wants only the white race to exist and the other is beleives gender identities and lgbqweuf. Needless to say both are mentally ill.

The other simalarity those groups have lie in their economic politics. Both are against globalization and both fight against the mythical elites. Apart from mentall ilness, keynesianism is another ideology that unites these groups. Dont get me wrong keynes had a kick ass probability theory which is usefull inorder to avoid uncertainty but building a whole economy upon that is disastarous.

You watch too much of that neckbeard gamer virgin Sargon of moms basement.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

Man your english is crazy, miten sä opit enkkuu noin hyvin sxb huhhuh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending