Any good leftist YouTube channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I just want to get political commentary but I am sick and tired of all rhese alt-white Neanderthals spamming YouTube with their shitty racist content. I try to find new political channels to follow but after watching just 10 seconds of one video the motherfucker was doing nazi salute and yelling "14 words" . YouTube has lost the plot, the place is a cesspit

My list is limited but I want to expand it so I need suggestions
- Vox
- Vice News
- TYT
- Nowthis
- Seeker
- Contrapoints

Apollo

VIP
The School of Life (a philosophy channel) has a generally left leaning direction. Not really news, just short educational vids.

maestro

Cultural revolution
The School of Life (a philosophy channel) has a generally left leaning direction. Not really news, just short educational vids.

Not exactly what I was looking for. I need some kind of counter balance to the extreme alt right that's unavoidable everywhere on the net these days. A left wing progressive ideology promoting channel like the young turks and vox

one of my favourite youtube channels

Not exactly what I was looking for. I need some kind of counter balance to the extreme alt right that's unavoidable everywhere on the net these days. A left wing progressive ideology promoting channel like the young turks and vox

https://www.youtube.com/user/democracynow

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I suggest you make up your mind on where you are in the political spectrum and not simply find a group to identify with. If you do that you will find yourself disagreeing with "leftists" all the time.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I just want to get political commentary but I am sick and tired of all rhese alt-white Neanderthals spamming YouTube with their shitty racist content. I try to find new political channels to follow but after watching just 10 seconds of one video the motherfucker was doing nazi salute and yelling "14 words" . YouTube has lost the plot, the place is a cesspit

My list is limited but I want to expand it so I need suggestions
- Vox
- Vice News
- TYT
- Nowthis
- Seeker
- Contrapoints
These channels have a combined millions of viewers and billions of views, easily dwarfing that lunatic Alex Jones or Paul Watson

If they didn't already exist, public libraries would be smeared as communist book stores and the most outlandish leftist idea.
You go to libraries? Amazing. I would, but I'm still in ESL class.

I believe free books are a conspiracy against Islam because every time I go to use the printers in my lie-bry there's always a prominently displayed copy of God Is Not Great by a certain Englishman. Another time I saw them promoting Kama Sutra to chaste Somali girls. Next thing you know they were turning tricks in the hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending