Any ex Muslim Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a nugget of wisdom, not condescension. These fools are insulting the prophet casually and you want to police this... really?

Muhammad would have been either in a mental asylum for delirium, in prison for pedophilia, or at The Hague's International Court of Justice for war crimes if he lived in 2018.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Emotions lead me to be critical I'd say that's a win, but to each his own. And im definitely not following a sci-fi religion
Leaving the deen is a huge decision with many consequences. Aside from the consequences in the afterlife, it would isolate you from your family and the community. Before you make this choice, I recommend you do full research to clear up any misconceptions you might have. It is important that you understand the choice you're making.

After I became an atheist I asked my self what happened in the cave hira where the Quran was revealed for the first?

Since I don’t believe in angels, what did Mohammad experience?

Did he made it up?

Wouldn’t that person be mentally unstable?

And for what reason? Why suffer because of a lie Mohammad had to know was false?

And how could he sacrifice so many people because of something he knew was invented and false?

If he was insane then why didn’t anyone recognise that?

After I became an atheist I asked my self what happened in the cave hira where the Quran was revealed for the first?

Since I don’t believe in angels, what did Mohammad experience?

Did he made it up?

Wouldn’t that person be mentally unstable?

And for what reason? Why suffer because of a lie Mohammad had to know was false?

And how could he sacrifice so many people because of something he knew was invented and false?

If he was insane then why didn’t anyone recognise that?

He didn't write it on his own, but with a team of plagiarist merchants. He was merely the Chief Executive Cultist.

Muji

VIP
Guys be respectful towards other people’s religons.

No need to throw insults, the Muslims here are not forcing you to be Muslims, your anger is misplaced.

Leaving the deen is a huge decision with many consequences. Aside from the consequences in the afterlife, it would isolate you from your family and the community. Before you make this choice, I recommend you do full research to clear up any misconceptions you might have. It is important that you understand the choice you're making.

It wouldn't affect my family situation at all in fact, and i don't want to believe for the sake of not rubbing the community the wrong way. And yeah i agree i should look deeper in to it but right now im leaning one way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts