"Antisemitism rises among Hispanic Miami’s right wing"

Antisemitism rises among Hispanic Miami’s right wing

screen-shot-2021-04-27-at-45144-pm-1619636185.png

The graffiti messages scrawled around Miami in March, on the eve of Passover and Holocaust Remembrance Day, were shocking: “The Jews are the Problem” “Zionism is Satanism.”

Most ominously in this city filled with Cubans and other Latin Americans who fled communist governments, was this one: “Communism is Judaism.”

Oh, wow! Who could believe Hispanics could say such things :faysalwtf:

Cubans are the biggest bootlickers on the Coast. They will side with the white man with everything even though the White Man was their enemy for most of the 20th century. I remember seeing this one Cuban kitted out with Fred Perry at a Proud Boys march. :heh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Cubans are the biggest bootlickers on the Coast. They will side with the white man with everything even though the White Man was their enemy for most of the 20th century. I remember seeing this one Cuban kitted out with Fred Perry at a Proud Boys march. :heh:

So people should adopt their political views according to their race?

Stupid statement of yours, sxb.
Just because Cuba and the US have had a story of power struggles, it doesn't mean the Cubans should also adopt their country of origins' policies.
Free will does exist.

Wtf, Cubans are not a race. It's just a Nationality.

You can find White, Black & Brown Cubans...

So people should adopt their political views according to their race?

Stupid statement of yours, sxb.
Just because Cuba and the US have had a story of power struggles, it doesn't mean the Cubans should also adopt their country of origins' policies.
Free will does exist.
Literally, the Cubans in Miami are very anti-communist throughout because of their parents and relatives fleeing to Miami when Cuba was placed under communist rule by Castro. I've seen more of them go towards the far-right violent movement than ive seen going to the Far-left like Antifa because of it. This is simply my observation.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Cubans aren't the same, when fidel Castro overthrown the curropt pro US dictator, many of his supporters fled to the US and they attempted to invade Cuba with the help of US, but failed and settled in the US. Probably they are the descended of these immigrants

Cubans aren't the same, when fidel Castro overthrown the curropt pro US dictator, many of his supporters fled to the US and they attempted to invade Cuba with the help of US, but failed and settled in the US. Probably they are the descended of these immigrants
I should of said that in my OP. But that's basically my view.

Trending