Anti-Zionist priest and big critique of Israel was stabbed in Sydney during prayers.

The attacker got his fingers chopped off. He won't stab anyone now. The Assyrian community are angry they don't feel safe even in the West.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Do you think he was attacked because of religion or ethnicity? I know that the Arabs of Iraq and Assyrian don't have good relationships.
He was talking about religion, " If he was only talked about his religion, i'd not be here"

They’re just ghetto. Wannabes . People have it so unbelievably easy it’s almost a fuckup to be a hood rat here . I’m broke and the only way to secure a fund is get my 1,500 $ startup student loan or hit the mines ( or forklift warehouse ).
We live in the self-purported "land of opportunity" but all of these children of immigrants here from the Middle East (or wherever else) still choose to throw their lives away, it pisses me off to no extent.

We're more geographically isolated than North America and Europe, so our parents' generation would have made a more grueling, exhausting trek to this country (a 20-hour flight from here to Hargeysa, last time I went) and this is the thanks they get???

I truly hate ghetto Aussie kids.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
No muslim would do something like this, Correct me if im wrong but an action like this takes you out of the fold. It sucks too see people jumping to conclusions

CABDULWALI XASAN.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You do understand that I'm talking about a t3rror attack here, right?
One towards are christian friend who spoke up about the terrors going on in palestine, do you understand how many people he has influenced in that entire community by his horrific action.
???

You do understand that I'm talking about a t3rror attack here, right?
One towards are christian friend who spoke up about the terrors going on in palestine, do you understand how many people he has influenced in that entire community by his horrific action.
???
Your implication was that Muslims cannot do bad things just because they're haram. All I did was refute that.

As for the situation, we're still trying to figure out what's happening here in Australia, so I don't know why you're already rushing to assign motives from America.

Rumour has it that he also doesn't like us Muslims, and only is pro-Palestinian because of the human rights aspect of it. But it's too early to tell.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Your implication was that Muslims cannot do bad things just because they're haram. All I did was refute that.

As for the situation, we're still trying to figure out what's happening here in Australia, so I don't know why you're already rushing to assign motives from America.

Rumour has it that he also doesn't like us Muslims, and only is pro-Palestinian because of the human rights aspect of it. But it's too early to tell.
Meh you really like refuting others arguements with fallacies 😐