Anti-vaccine? No free health-care

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Discuss.

I personally think those that refuse the vaccine completely, as in virulently opposed to getting the vaccine because "it's poison", should waive their right to healthcare.

We all saw last year how health-care systems were over-crowded and their workers over-worked because of this pandemic. Yet when a simple solution is provided such as lockdowns or masks, people cannot even respect their health workers enough to abide by these simple guidelines.

If you do not care about your life, at least care for the nurses, doctors, pathologists etc that have to work everyday to save people's lives from this disease.

Now, we have an opportunity to become normal, maybe not now but in a year or so. Yet, we have people still virulently opposed to this.

I think, if you do not want to get vaccinated then waive your right to publicly-funded healthcare. Why should I pay for someone that is disrespectful to society?

:hmm:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Some notable points.

This is about publicly-funded healthcare. If you are American, you don't have a say in this topic.

Also, this is not about people that have allergies or exemptions.

Last edited:
Doesn't the vaccine just lower the chance of serious illness/hospitalization from covid? Even if I were to get vaccinated, I'd still spread the virus if I caught it so what's the point lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Doesn't the vaccine just lower the chance of serious illness/hospitalization from covid? Even if I were to get vaccinated, I'd still spread the virus if I caught it so what's the point lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The vaccine dramatically lowers your chances of hospitalisation or death. Similar to the flu shot, you may need booster shots once every few years or yearly.

You may still carry the virus but your immune system will be ready for it as they already fought a weaker version or have been coded to. However, until we have a significant proportion of unvaccinated people, those vaxxed will still need to wear masks to prevent those who have to vaccinate from getting sick.

Eventually if we reach 80% + vaccination levels, we will start treating it like the flu as nearly everyone will have significantly decreased, if not almost infinitesimal chances of dying or getting extremely sick from the virus.

The coronavirus will not go away completely but a vaccine will help it actually become like the flu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The vaccine dramatically lowers your chances of hospitalisation or death. Similar to the flu shot, you may need booster shots once every few years or yearly.

You may still carry the virus but your immune system will be ready for it as they already fought a weaker version or have been coded to. However, until we have a significant proportion of unvaccinated people, those vaxxed will still need to wear masks to prevent those who have to vaccinate from getting sick.

Eventually if we reach 80% + vaccination levels, we will start treating it like the flu as nearly everyone will have significantly decreased, if not almost infinitesimal chances of dying or getting extremely sick from the virus.

The coronavirus will not go away completely but a vaccine will help it actually become like the flu.

I'm not anti-vax, abowe. Just throwing in two cents there regarding someone taking it and not being outright immune.

I get what you're saying but in your original post, you phrased not getting vaxxed as being some sort of a selfish act: "If you do not care about your life, at least care for the nurses, doctors, pathologists etc that have to work everyday to save people's lives from this disease."

Being vaccinated wouldn't reduce the chances of me spreading covid if I were to catch it again.
The only person I'm potentially harming in this situation is me, but that's a chance I'm wiling to take. Being told to f*ck off for not being vaxxed if they find a lump in my balls is abit harsh :manny:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I get what you're saying but in your original post, you phrased not getting vaxxed as being some sort of a selfish act: "If you do not care about your life, at least care for the nurses, doctors, pathologists etc that have to work everyday to save people's lives from this disease."

Being vaccinated wouldn't reduce the chances of me spreading covid if I were to catch it again.
The only person I'm potentially harming in this situation is me, but that's a chance I'm wiling to take :manny:

My point was that by having a mass community refusing to get vaccinated, they are preventing us from turning covid into the common flu.

When you as a vaccinated person get covid, the virus is weakened by your immune system meaning when it leaves your body via breath or saliva etc, the next person it infects will get a weaker version. If that person is vaccinated then it makes the virus weaker and so on.

That's why people say the end goal "is to weaken covid to become like the common flu".

As shown in Australia atm, even with the strictest border controls and contact-tracing, if you have low vaccine rollout rates and non-compliance to lockdown, you will still be at square one.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Id rather die than take it its gene therapy and meant to make you infertile heres a Doctor Andrew Kaufman a former employee of Pfizer who exposes it

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Id rather die than take it its gene therapy and meant to make you infertile heres a Doctor Andrew Kaufman a former employee of Pfizer who exposes it

You are from America waryah, you do not apply to this thread topic. Go abuse your insurance.

Read what I said, this is about public health care. Americans need not discuss.

TekNiKo

VIP
You are from America waryah, you do not apply to this thread topic. Go abuse your insurance.

Read what I said, this is about public health care. Americans need not discuss.
Nope I am Canadian and I am gonna counter your pro experimental gene theeapy threads Cause I wanna save my fellow Somalis

Research agenda 2030, georga guidestones and Bill Gates you shall learn the truth

My point was that by having a mass community refusing to get vaccinated, they are preventing us from turning covid into the common flu.

When you as a vaccinated person get covid, the virus is weakened by your immune system meaning when it leaves your body via breath or saliva etc, the next person it infects will get a weaker version. If that person is vaccinated then it makes the virus weaker and so on.

That's why people say the end goal "is to weaken covid to become like the common flu".

As shown in Australia atm, even with the strictest border controls and contact-tracing, if you have low vaccine rollout rates and non-compliance to lockdown, you will still be at square one.
I thought they got the same version/strain but the viral load would just be lower depending on their symptoms? Besides, don't virus get weaker over time so as not to burn through the host population?

The people who are most at risk from covid were prioritized and I think are already vaccinated. I don't see how socially pressuring and trying to ostracize young and otherwise healthy people, who the virus is a minor inconvience for, into getting vaxxed is reasonable.

These companies wouldn't be held liable if anything happens, big phrama companies in the US like pfizer are the fucking devil incarnate sxb

TekNiKo

VIP
Another doctor warns of the poison please dont take it guys im out!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I thought they got the same version/strain but the viral load would be lower depending on their symptoms? Besides, don't virus get weaker over time so as not to burn through the host population anyway.

The people who are most at risk from covid were prioritized and I think are already vaccinated. I don't see how socially pressuring and trying to ostracize young and otherwise healthy people, who the virus is a minor inconvience for, into getting vaxxed is reasonable.

Yes, I believe viruses can get weaker over time or they can form different variants as we have seen.

By having vaccinations such as we do for the flu, it allows for the virus to die quicker or become less effective quicker than letting it run its course naturally.

Also, young people are the most mobile demographic groups in Western countries, which tend to also have ageing populations. Furthermore, let's assume COVID has a 1% hospitalisation rate for young people (let's even assume fatalities is lower), that means for every 100 young people, one will be hospitalised with permanent damage, probably.

Australia is the perfect case of a country in which the younger populace has not been vaccinated and has almost perfected COVID border controls, yet is now seeing worse case numbers in some states than the initial first wave.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Firstly, Dr. Andrew Kaufman is a doctor that claimed Appendicitis, a condition we have known for over a century to cause actual bodily damage/death, to be nothing more than constipation. I would not go to him for credible medical advice.

Secondly, just to prove your lack of knowledge, let me repost what you said a few hours ago on the vaccine.

This vaccine hasnt even been properly tested it hasnt gone through the years of trials required like other previous vaccines. Its essentially experimental gene therapy who knows what the long term side effects are.

You already submitted and now even more weird booster shots will be required every year.

1. The minimum testing time for vaccines is approx 4 months in many countries as it is considered almost impossible or extremely unlikely for vaccines to develop side-effects after this.

2. The government has been offering yearly booster shots for the flu vaccine for years for free

I highly doubt you even had any of the same zeal or even read about vaccines before COVID.

TekNiKo

VIP
Firstly, Dr. Andrew Kaufman is a doctor that claimed Appendicitis, a condition we have known for over a century to cause actual bodily damage/death, to be nothing more than constipation. I would not go to him for credible medical advice.

Secondly, just to prove your lack of knowledge, let me repost what you said a few hours ago on the vaccine.

1. The minimum testing time for vaccines is approx 4 months in many countries as it is considered almost impossible or extremely unlikely for vaccines to develop side-effects after this.

2. The government has been offering yearly booster shots for the flu vaccine for years for free

I highly doubt you even had any of the same zeal or even read about vaccines before COVID.
Booster shots for the flu werent mandatory nor were they enforced like COVID vaccines. I never took them ever, except maybe in middle school.

Dr. Andrew Kaufman is an MD and well renowned researcher but let me ask you why is theres such a huge censorship by Big Tech and governments regarding this. Why are they forcing people in EU to take it in order to participate in society?

Research CFR bilderburg and Agenda 2030 Ive always been anti establishment before scamdemic. Ask anybody here. The scamdemic is only confirming everything I believed

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Booster shots for the flu werent mandatory nor were they enforced like COVID vaccines. I never took them ever, except maybe in middle school.

Yes and COVID booster shots will not be mandatory in 50 years....

The flu is an almost defeated virus, covid is extemely new.

Its like people in the 1960's complaining about polio and saying well "no-one forces us to take the small-pox vaccine anymore." Because thanks to vaccinations, we can survive these weakened viruses.

It is very simple thinking.

Dr. Andrew Kaufman is an MD and well renowned researcher but let me ask you why is theres such a huge censorship by Big Tech and governments regarding this. Why are they forcing people in EU to take it in order to participate in society?

I do not believe in censorship. Say what you want but forgo your right to public health care if you really hold these views.

However, the reasoning of Macron was that large numbers of unvaccinated people will cause more lockdowns for everyone. Why should everyone have to stay at home because some people do not want to get a vaccine?

Why don't they make these people stay at home?

Research CFR bilderburg and Agenda 2030 Ive always been anti establishment before scamdemic. Ask anybody here. The scamdemic is only confirming everything I believed

I have been in the field of policy for years my friend.

I have done my research. My argument is, if you're against the vaccine don't come to health workers to help you ever. My hooyo shouldn't have to look after people who were willing to risk her life during the pandemic.