Anti-vaccine? No free health-care

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
No free healthcare means not paying any taxes. I ain't paying for you if i can't have the same treatment. Dafuq.

If you choose to willingly put health workers at risk, then you should pay your taxes and not get health care. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I personally believe any anti-vaxxer should sign waivers saying they will not get medical assistance.

Let nature deal with these dumb f*cks.

I completely disagree with you even though I got the vaccine. Some people will simply not get it for whatever reason.

Taking tax payer funded healthcare away is crazy authoritarian. You cannot force medical intervention that people don't want.

The healthcare is not a privilege, people pay for it through their taxes. By refusing them you're robbing them of healthcare they paid for.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I completely disagree with you even though I got the vaccine. Some people will simply not get it for whatever reason.

Taking tax payer funded healthcare away is crazy authoritarian. You cannot force medical intervention that people don't want.

The healthcare is not a privilege, people pay for it through their taxes. By refusing them you're robbing them of healthcare they paid for.

Firstly, I did not say anybody who did not get the vaccine. I said those who are openly against it.

Secondly, I said they should voluntarily waive it. I am against forcing them to.

In Australia, a lack of vaccines and lockdown non-compliance is making our most-populous state have worse case number this weekend than during the first-wave. These same people protesting lockdown are getting positive results and are panicking.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
If you choose to willingly put health workers at risk, then you should pay your taxes and not get health care. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I personally believe any anti-vaxxer should sign waivers saying they will not get medical assistance.

Let nature deal with these dumb f*cks.

We are not all anti vaxxers though. We just don't take experimental vaccines kkkk.

Forfeit some people's Rights means they be coming for you later on. Seriously did you ever read an history book?.

Firstly, I did not say anybody who did not get the vaccine. I said those who are openly against it.

Secondly, I said they should voluntarily waive it. I am against forcing them to.

In Australia, a lack of vaccines and lockdown non-compliance is making our most-populous state have worse case number this weekend than during the first-wave. These same people protesting lockdown are getting positive results and are panicking.
What is the difference between openly against it or not wanting to get it.

If you're going to take their healthcare away then they shouldn't pay any taxes on it.

I don't get the obsession of trying to force people on this. I got mine because I don't want to catch this plague but if people want to take chances even with a free vaccine let them.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We are not all anti vaxxers though. We just don't take experimental vaccines kkkk.

Forfeit some people's Rights means they be coming for you later on. Seriously did you ever read an history book?.

Every vaccine is essentially experimental when it hits the public.

No amount of clinical trials can prepare you for the real-world application of a vaccine.

Yes, I have read history books. I am a graduate in a related field and have jobs offers in fields very similar alx.

So I know what I am talking about kkkkk.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What is the difference between openly against it or not wanting to get it.

If you're going to take their healthcare away then they shouldn't pay any taxes on it.

I don't get the obsession of trying to force people on this. I got mine because I don't want to catch this plague but if people want to take chances even with a free vaccine let them.

Preaching about "scamdemic" or "the poison virus".

Its not about forcing people, if they don't want to take it, let them. Laakin, if they're strong on their views then I think they should not be hypocrites and come back to the health care system whenever they get sick.

My mother is a healthcare worker who worked throughout this pandemic, why should she look after someone who did not care about her safety during this pandemic.

In Australia, you get money back from the government if you get private healthcare. Good idea.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes and COVID booster shots will not be mandatory in 50 years....

The flu is an almost defeated virus, covid is extemely new.

Its like people in the 1960's complaining about polio and saying well "no-one forces us to take the small-pox vaccine anymore." Because thanks to vaccinations, we can survive these weakened viruses.

It is very simple thinking.

I do not believe in censorship. Say what you want but forgo your right to public health care if you really hold these views.

However, the reasoning of Macron was that large numbers of unvaccinated people will cause more lockdowns for everyone. Why should everyone have to stay at home because some people do not want to get a vaccine?

Why don't they make these people stay at home?

I have been in the field of policy for years my friend.

I have done my research. My argument is, if you're against the vaccine don't come to health workers to help you ever. My hooyo shouldn't have to look after people who were willing to risk her life during the pandemic.
Lol hospitals are friggin empty during a “pndemic” your hooyo was probably one of those nurses dancing on TikTok

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lol hospitals are friggin empty during a “pndemic” your hooyo was probably one of those nurses dancing on TikTok

Nice try, my mother hasn't been a nurse for almost 20 years since she was in the MENA.

Also, nice retort. I am sure that made you feel really special about yourself saying that.

:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Vaccination is a choice not a mandate and even with regular vaccines (non-mrna) which are mandated with some institutions (i.e. schooling) there are options to opt out for religious or medical reasons and no denying access to medical care or waiving of rights to healthcare access. Many people that forgo vaccination are those that have experienced some reduction in confidence with the system be it in the form of iatrogenic (medically induced) illness/disease or a rare adverse event from a previous vaccine or being close to someone that was affected. They aren't simply anti-vaxxers but ex-vaxxers that were once believers but a negative experience altered their future choices/decision making in response. What you are proposing explicitly says you have no bodily autonomy and are forced to undergo a medical intervention or die in case you require medical care i.e. being left roadside during a traffic collision. That's mad.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Vaccination is a choice not a mandate and even with regular vaccines (non-mrna) which are mandated with some institutions (i.e. schooling) there are options to opt out for religious or medical reasons and no denying access to medical care or waiving of rights to healthcare access. Many people that forgo vaccination are those that have experienced some reduction in confidence with the system be it in the form of iatrogenic (medically induced) illness/disease or a rare adverse event from a previous vaccine or being close to someone that was affected. They aren't simply anti-vaxxers but ex-vaxxers that were once believers but a negative experience altered their future choices/decision making in response. What you are proposing explicitly says you have no bodily autonomy and are forced to undergo a medical intervention or die in case you require medical care i.e. being left roadside during a traffic collision. That's mad.

I explicitly said this does not apply to people that are exempted.

This applies to people who are virulent in their anti-vaccination rhetoric.

Also, this is not forced. I said they should voluntarily waive their right to health-care if they are so willing to disregard health advice.

Why back something half-way? Go the full distance and show your commitment to your belief.

Its not about forcing people, if they don't want to take it, let them. Laakin, if they're strong on their views then I think they should not be hypocrites and come back to the health care system whenever they get sick.

My mother is a healthcare worker who worked throughout this pandemic, why should she look after someone who did not care about her safety during this pandemic.

In Australia, you get money back from the government if you get private healthcare. Good idea.
They are free to share their opinions. So if they didn't share those opinions and still refused. Would that be fine?

Your mother as a healthcare worker has to treat people regardless of how you feel about a person's choice. They are a lot of people who engage in self destructive behaviour and you have to treat them.

Like drug addicts, alcoholics, smokers. It tells you on the cigarette packet you'll get cancer, you cannot refuse someone cancer treatment because they're a smoker.

Lastly, healthcare is not a privilege bestowed on you by the government. You pay for it through your taxes. Taking someone's money and refusing them service is theft.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They are free to share their opinions. So if they didn't share those opinions and still refused. Would that be fine?

Your mother as a healthcare worker has to treat people regardless of how you feel about a person's choice. They are a lot of people who engage in self destructive behaviour and you have to treat them.

Like drug addicts, alcoholics, smokers. It tells you on the cigarette packet you'll get cancer, you cannot refuse someone cancer treatment because they're a smoker.

Lastly, healthcare is not a privilege bestowed on you by the government. You pay for it through your taxes. Taking someone's money and refusing them service is theft.

No one is refusing them service.

The argument is that if these people are so willing to refuse health advice and put other people at risk then they should voluntarily forego medical assisstance.

Smokers, drug addicts and alcoholics are addicted, as well as rarely affecting any where as many people as virulent anti-vaxxers.

Look at Australia rn, we have the strictest border controls in the world and were covid free for over six months. Now because of lack of vaccines and lockdown non-compliance we are in the midst of one our worst outbreaks since the pandemic started.

That shows how deadly low vaccine numbers are to everyone else.

No one is refusing them service.

The argument is that if these people are so willing to refuse health advice and put other people at risk then they should voluntarily forego medical assisstance.

Smokers, drug addicts and alcoholics are addicted, as well as rarely affecting any where as many people as virulent anti-vaxxers.

Look at Australia rn, we have the strictest border controls in the world and were covid free for over six months. Now because of lack of vaccines and lockdown non-compliance we are in the midst of one our worst outbreaks since the pandemic started.

That shows how deadly low vaccine numbers are to everyone else.
It's not just addiction. You voluntary start smoking, and on the packet it tells you you'll get addicted and cancer.

There are other areas where people engage in high risk activities like rock climbing or riding a bike ect. There's many areas of this.

Why should people who refuse vaccine be the one to "voluntarily" forgoe healthcare they paid for. Are you willing to reimburse people for "volunteering".

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Every vaccine is essentially experimental when it hits the public.

No amount of clinical trials can prepare you for the real-world application of a vaccine.

Yes, I have read history books. I am a graduate in a related field and have jobs offers in fields very similar alx.

So I know what I am talking about kkkkk.

So you know how they take away rights?

They start with shit like this and end up having an authoritarian regime right?

Or are you acting like you don't know or do you want to stay ignorant.

I am not just talking about the history of vaccine's.

I am talking about political history too.

Walle some people really need to live out history before they understand and then it is to late.

Pro tip protest before that is an luxury you don't have.

@Periplus
Also to add a lot of minorities are distrusting of medical establishment and vaccines in general that has nothing to do with "scamdemic".

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

What are you on about?

Not all people who don't take the vaccine go out carelessly. Some of us try to keep ourselves safe by social distancing and staying away from populated areas.

Health care workers ought to do their jobs. If it becomes to much for them let them take a break or something. Nobody is forcing them except to take the vaccine.

If you are willing to fear monger to get others to take the vaccine maybe you ought to check your stance for a bit and reflect to why you need to do that

Trending