Anti-Somali sentiment

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
11910.jpg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The is nonsense you can't just add the suffix phobic to a word and expect people to believe it's a thing

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
2 Somalophobes have been caught.

Pay the price or face the time...
:dwill:
If you don't agree f*ck off niggas.
i’m somali lmao
but i wouldn’t call what’s referenced on a wikipedia website any evidence for a severe form of phobia to get its own name
it can be racism, though

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I have cambuulophobia. Can you add that to the wiki page. It's a real phobia faced by fellow faaraxs like me:(

It seems like many users here, cannot realize many Somalis have suffered from this and are now making jokes of our unfortunate situation.

Blatant Somalophobia has been rampaging the site and this is sad, terms like abdi/faraax and xalimo are used maliciously to mock us.

I just want to spread the word and make sure people understand this behavior is unacceptable.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Since we are bringing awareness to new concepts , I think it's time you were aware of your own behavior and how you are a antioromite.

"Anti-Oromoism is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against the Noble Oromo People . A person who holds such positions is called an antioromite."

I'll be making a quizlet on this topic to educate you guys on your disgusting xenophobia and anti-oromoism views. I didn't think I would have to do this but you leave me with no choice.

Last edited:
Somalophobia is a thing. If you disagree you’re not being truthful.
Thank you abaayo, we need more support for our unfortunate situation.
Please spread the word yourself as my mother recently has been mugged for being Somali on the street which inspired me to create this thread.

You being for real right now? In South Africa maybe but everywhere else in the world? HELL NO

SnarlingPlaintiveComet-size_restricted.gif
It’s true. Somalis are “black”, very muslim and also mostly immigrants/refugees. So there’s a lot of hatred towards us. It can’t just be regular racism towards black people because they don’t have to deal with the islamophobia and somalis have been targeted based on features that are specific to us and not other Africans usually by other Africans. Some areas in the world there is a lot of somalophobia.

Please spread the word yourself as my mother recently has been mugged for being Somali on the street which inspired me to create this thread.
Subhanallah I’m so sorry about your mother walaal :( and I always do.

Subhanallah I’m so sorry about your mother walaal :( and I always do.
You cannot even walk the streets while being a black muslim without getting mugged, I feel so bad for our somali women.

You must have experienced it aswell abaayo?

I myself have been denied many jobs and people have written hate comments anonymously on my profile on Facebook being blatantly racist towards me calling me a ''filthy somali inbred bastard.'' and much more.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

In what country?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You cannot even walk the streets while being a black muslim without getting mugged, I feel so bad for our somali women.

You must have experienced it aswell abaayo?

I myself have been denied many jobs and people have written hate comments anonymously on my profile on Facebook being blatantly racist towards me calling me a ''filthy somali inbred bastard.'' and much more.

imbred bastard is a compliment, it means u r mixed and cute, not a negro

Trending

Latest posts