Anti-Somali sentiment

Since we are bringing awareness to new concepts , I think it's time you were aware of your own behavior and how you are a antioromite.

"Anti-Oromoism is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against the Noble Oromo People . A person who holds such positions is called an antioromite."

I'll be making a quizlet on this topic to educate you guys on your disgusting xenophobia and anti-oromoism views. I didn't think I would have to do this but you leave me with no choice.
So you're Oromo, huh? Why are you cosplaying as Somali? We have Xabeshi's pretending to be Somalis. Somali's pretending to be Xabashi and now Oromo's pretending to be Somali? :faysalwtf:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
So you're Oromo, huh? Why are you cosplaying as Somali? We have Xabeshi's pretending to be Somalis. Somali's pretending to be Xabashi and now Oromo's pretending to be Somali? :faysalwtf:
Oromos are are brothers and sisters leave them alone

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

If one exists so does the other in each of our communties . Drop the Anti-Oromo views if you claim to be a muslim

Since we are bringing awareness to new concepts , I think it's time you were aware of your own behavior and how you are a antioromite.

"Anti-Oromoism is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against the Noble Oromo People . A person who holds such positions is called an antioromite."

I'll be making a quizlet on this topic to educate you guys on your disgusting xenophobia and anti-oromoism views. I didn't think I would have to do this but you leave me with no choice.
Are you some form of sheegato?

No I am landheree and trans-qabiil , all I am saying is Oromo's are native to Somalia. My book will lay out everything I want to say without being capped to 1000 words don't worry it will be released soon :D
You are 100% Oromo. It's easy to clam landheere qabils, but you are just a sheegato.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You are 100% Oromo. It's easy to clam landheere qabils, but you are just a sheegato.

You're not a very nice person I was going to send you a free copy of my book but you no longer deserve such a gift. You'll have to pay 12.99 like everyone else!

You're not a very nice person I was going to send you a free copy of my book but you no longer deserve such a gift. You'll have to pay 12.99 like everyone else!
giphy.gif

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
@sharmake I hope your mother is doing well. Wallahi she doesn’t deserve this.

Yes, somaliphobia or anti-Somali is real!!!

Trending