Anti-Pakistani sentiment going through the roof in turkey

It's a fact based upon statistics. When the women of a society are not in the public eye, it leads mean to be suppressed sexually either they become gay or rapists. Notice how marrital rape is at a record high in Muslim countries compared to gaalo. What do you have to say now.View attachment 224009View attachment 224011
Marital Rape red is severe yellow is high green is good

Your "marital rape" in red color includes India, China, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda, etc. Since when all of these countries were Muslim? It is your own sources that busted the crap that you're running with.

Last edited:
Your "marital rape" in red color includes India, China, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda, etc. Since when all of these countries were Muslim? It is your own sources that busted the crap that you're running with.
Notice how not one muslim country is missing. Ethiopia, Tanzania, and India have high zealous religiosity population and millions of Muslims whilst the Christians or Hindu side are zealous with their hindutva whilst we have growing Al Qaeda in East Africa, Al Shabab and Isis.

I think it is she, probably called Fowziya, but hiding behind the Fowzi name.
I know I seem a little compassionate for women and their rights to night be a second class citizen. You wouldn't possibly perceive me to be a man with such empathy. Alas, you resort to discredit my take due to me possibly being a women which you find offensive.

A little coincidence most Shaykhs don't believe in such a thing as marital rape and once a society gives these scholars for dollars credence you see such high rape records in marriage. I bet your own parents don't believe marital rape is halal due to these ignorant shaykhs.

Now when I say as a Muslim who understands these scholars are thinking from anything under their necks, I know women shouldn't be forced to have sex at all times and wear exactly what their husband commands at all times or be beaten. Once I say that, I'm the mubtadih?

Trending

Latest posts