Anti-Pakistani sentiment going through the roof in turkey

The Turks in the comments frothing at the mouth
Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

These guys 500 times more xenophobic than the average Western guy. But on the other hand I understand their frustration. Basically Pakistani creeps entering their country in droves.
Yeah it's one guy doing some stupid thing, why are they acting as if it's all the foreign men doing that? Pakistani entering in droves? I don't know about that. There's more Syrians.

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
Wallahi tell me why ive seen these types of of videos not only by Pakistani men but by yemeni men too and with that yodelling music :tacky: Very creepy nonetheless and with her child too

Yeah it's one guy doing some stupid thing, why are they acting as if it's all the foreign men doing that? Pakistani entering in droves? I don't know about that. There's more Syrians.
The anti-arab sentiment increased dramatically after inflation soured, 1 dollar was 5 liras a couple of years back now its at 15. Immigrants became the easy scape-goat but theain problem was erdogans unorthodox monetry policy's. On the other hand Pakistanis are going to turkey and kidnapping girls as young as 10.

The anti-arab sentiment increased dramatically after inflation soured, 1 dollar was 5 liras a couple of years back now its at 15. Immigrants became the easy scape-goat but theain problem was erdogans unorthodox monetry policy's. On the other hand Pakistanis are going to turkey and kidnapping girls as young as 10. Which definitely fuels more anger.

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
Wtf i just saw the whole thread and he has more videos of her :damnmusic:Miskeen girl wallahi look at her face

I told y'all a society that forces women what to wear and have no rights will produce men like this. Just because a women's hair is showing and she is out by herself they think she is a sl*t they can record.

Gender segregation? Same thing happens with Arabs abroad who never seen a woman wearing pants or interacted with the apposite sex. My friend told me around 2015 many Syrian and Iraqi refugees harass or assault Turkish women to the point average Turk lost all sympathy with refugees. Same thing happened in Germany when group of Magribi Arab youth assaulted German women and turned the sentiment against refugees overnight.

Awkward, because Turkish guys are known to be creepy af to german girls in Germany lmaoo. All dudes from the hairy nations tend to be on the rapey side :manny:

Trending