Anti immigrant video showing angry Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching an anti immigrant Muslim videos on YouTube and somehow this video is full of Somali violence :lol:

Any Somali swedes in this website?

Jeesto

VIP
They're mostly young males that have recently arrived, only coming to the west for welfare.
:kodaksmiley: Who told you that?:wtfdis: It's the ones born here who do these kind of stuff and are american thugs wannabes. Nacalaa. The fobs dress funny but they don't attack random cadaans on the streets for no reason.

:kodaksmiley: Who told you that?:wtfdis: It's the ones born here who do these kind of stuff and are american thugs wannabes. Nacalaa. The fobs dress funny but they don't attack random cadaans on the streets for no reason.
2-3 years ago no one knew about Somalis only the occasional pirate news nowadays we are at the forefront of the migrant crisis :damn:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lol. I'm in Sweden. The Somali community here is doing....not so well :francis:

This like the 7th time i've seen that 60 minute clip, it's being spread like wildfire on far right forums :mjlol:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
f*ck those camera men. i would f*ck them up too if they came to my neighborhood with that anti islam bullshit.

Anti-Islam? That area belongs to everyone they can go anywhere they please. People like you with that mentality don't belong in Europe.

The global Somali stock needs to keep diving.

We need to keep shorting it. Then and only then will we wake up and rise.

This is the greatest time to be a self loving Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.