Anti-British sentiment on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:cosbyhmm: How did that movie make us Somalis as a terrorist?
You know there was a scene where the girls are wearing jilbab and the other guys with guns looking like savages around 15 minutes mark. And the guy said wallahi so they probably aren't talking only about Nigeria.
Theres even this one African comic where the only bad guy in the comin was obviously the somali. f*ck these Africans they need to keep us out their mouths we aren't the same

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Brb imma go play basketball with my south Sudanese friends and later on watch..... oh my bad I don’t want to trigger you.
:gucciwhat: basketball ewh
I have close Jamaican friends don't worry I don't hate them. I just dont bootyclap for them just like my Pakistani friends. I'm different to both that's it.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You know there was a scene where the girls are wearing jilbab and the other guys with guns looking like savages around 15 minutes mark. And the guy said wallahi so they probably aren't talking only about Nigeria.
Theres even this one African comic where the only bad guy in the comin was obviously the somali. f*ck these Africans they need to keep us out their mouths we aren't the same
So your automatically assuming that the terrorist were Somalis?

The most popular African terrorist group in the past couple of years has been boko haram. They have literally been kidnapping hundreds of girls.

Boko haram is a Nigerian terrorist group. No one in that movie looked Somali at all.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
So your automatically assuming that the terrorist were Somalis?

The most popular African terrorist group in the past couple of years has been boko haram. They have literally been kidnapping hundreds of girls.

Boko haram is a Nigerian terrorist group. No one in that movie looked Somali at all.
I hope not but wallahi rubbed me in the wrong way. I'm glad I didn't pay to watch it

UK Somalis are living within the borders of Somalia's worst enemy after Ethiopia. It was the UK that partioned our lands and caused countless wars as a result. Even now they aren't finished with us and are brazenly attempting to steal our oil.
:ohlord:
It's no surprise that the Somalis who live there are the biggest cucks in the diaspora. They are living and breeding with the enemy.
:susp:
If they were smart they would be acting as a trojan horse.

:francis:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I hope not but wallahi rubbed me in the wrong way. I'm glad I didn't pay to watch it
I didn’t even think about it at all. Than someone pointed it out and I just did the math.

Girls were being kidnapped. I automatically matched it with boko haram.

The boko haram kidnappings were well known here in the US. This is an American film.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I didn’t even think about it at all. Than someone pointed it out and I just did the math.

Girls were being kidnapped. I automatically matched it with boko haram.

The boko haram kidnappings were well known here in the US. This is an American film.
Yes I was first thinking it's definitely Boko haram because of the resemblance to what they do. But I don't think they say wallahi.
But the comic book annoyed me more than the movie because they dedicated a whole character to not perpetrate their stereotypes for theirs but perpetrated ours.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yes I was first thinking it's definitely Boko haram because of the resemblance to what they do. But I don't think they say wallahi.
But the comic book annoyed me more than the movie because they dedicated a whole character to not perpetrate their stereotypes for theirs but perpetrated ours.
Do you hang out with Nigerian muslims? I honeslty don’t hang out with Muslim west Africans at all solely cause a majority I know are Christian.i have only recently met one that is Muslim but she hasn’t sweared about anything yet. Atleast from what I can recall.

They probably do say wallahi. I thought all Muslims use that word. Asians Africans and arabs. Even bosniaks and Russians

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Do you hang out with Nigerian muslims? I honeslty don’t hang out with Muslim west Africans at all solely cause a majority I know are Christian.i have only recently met one that is Muslim but she hasn’t sweared about anything yet. Atleast from what I can recall.

They probably do say wallahi. I thought all Muslims use that word. Asians Africans and arabs. Even bosniaks and Russians
Asians don't say wallahi the only groups I've seen say it before it got hyped and used, was somalis/khaleejis who say wallahi and other arabs who say wallah.
Idk about European muslims but African muslims (non arab) I know don't say it but say it now.
But 100% asians dont say wallahi normally I know I lived with them my whole life

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Asians don't say wallahi the only groups I've seen say it before it got hyped and used, was somalis/khaleejis who say wallahi and other arabs who say wallah.
Idk about European muslims but African muslims (non arab) I know don't say it but say it now.
But 100% asians dont say wallahi normally I know I lived with them my whole life
I know an african American Muslim that says it. Lol imma just start paying attention to convos

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
What kind of thin skinned do u think I am

I am merely perplexed

i have lived in Canada in cities such as Montreal, Windsor, Ottawa and briefly Toronto, somalis there get down like there is no tomorrow but unlike U.K somalis they hide their dirt.

while in the U.K its parade of shame every other day in real life and on social media, i guess thats why people hate yall. i was thinking of moving over but after all these stories i dont know if i can carry the shame with yall. :kodaksmiley:

As someone stated social media is not representative of the reality here in the UK.

Among the younger generation there are three main groups:

1) those who want to be on road (gangbanging, drug dealing etc.)
2) those who go to university to enter professional jobs.
3) those who focus on deen and are xaafid (some overlap with 2.)

Overall UK is a great place to be with a lot of opportunities for those who want to work hard:manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All the shit U.K Somalis do.

Get high by blowing balloons
Shank each other with kitchen knives.
Blend coke and khat in a blender like a green smoothie and drink it around town pretending it's a green smoothie.
Always take cold showers because they can't afford the water heating system.
Get punked by Pakis.
Nigerians run a train on both UK xalimos and faraaxs (its not the Nigerian guys fault, faraaxs got big booties, so they get kuu aased word to @R.Kelly )
Join Isis and blow up shit while trying to impress the terrorist Arabs.

All the shit Mj Somalis do.

Get high by blowing balloons
Shank each other with kitchen knives.
Blend coke and khat in a blender like a green smoothie and drink it around town pretending it's a green smoothie.
Always take cold showers because they can't afford the water heating system.
Get punked by Pakis.
Nigerians run a train on both MJ xalimos and MJ faraaxs (its not the Nigerian guys fault,MJ faraaxs got big booties, so they get kuu aased word to @R.Kelly )
Join Isis and blow up shit while trying to impress the terrorist Arabs.
ftfy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts