Anti-British sentiment on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys can't seem to stop hating on UK Somalis (more specifically London) and acting like you're any different. I've even seen a few British posters join in. Disgraceful, -made ingrates.

Even worse, a lot of hate is coming from Canadians like @Factz and others that claim we're not Somali anymore lolololol.

Fucking Canada, I heard the Imam pours a bottle of Henny after Janaza for the Faarax that got popped the Monday before! The place where Xalimos twerk outside of prisons screaming free my Abdis.

Don't even get me started on Americans la xawla

Canadians should be the last Somalis to criticize anyone. They are not even proper Muslims or Somalis (North Americans in general). Former colonies should pipe down :kodaksmiley:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
UK Somalis are living within the borders of Somalia's worst enemy after Ethiopia. It was the UK that partioned our lands and caused countless wars as a result. Even now they aren't finished with us and are brazenly attempting to steal our oil.
:ohlord:
It's no surprise that the Somalis who live there are the biggest cucks in the diaspora. They are living and breeding with the enemy.
:susp:

And what’s wrong with Americans

:gucciwhat:
What have us Americans done?

Catching strays, I can't and don't differentiate. Minnesotans are fobs and the others are literally beesha African Americans from what little intel has been gathered on you.

I can't lie, you guys are probably the coolest in the diaspora when you're not yelling jiniyaasha waweeyn

Enjoying cheesecake factory, affirmative action, the sun n sheeeeit

UK Somalis are living within the borders of Somalia's worst enemy after Ethiopia. It was the UK that partioned our lands and caused countless wars as a result. Even now they aren't finished with us and are brazenly attempting to steal our oil.
:ohlord:
It's no surprise that the Somalis who live there are the biggest cucks in the diaspora. They are living and breeding with the enemy.
:susp:

But Sabrine cottage cheese booty Dhowre who you lot like to cry about is one of yours.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Catching strays, I can't and don't differentiate. Minnesotans are fobs and the others are literally beesha African Americans from what little intel has been gathered on you.

I can't lie, you guys are probably the coolest in the diaspora when you're not yelling jiniyaasha waweeyn

Enjoying cheesecake factory, affirmative action, the sun n sheeeeit
Fam fam UK Somali spotters legit give off the impression that they are legit just plain racist towards non Somalis. It’s like you guys are legit beefing with all other groups of Africans in the UK. Meanwhile here in the states you would see Somalis and other Africans just chilling. We basically got that “wakanada love” whenever Africans see each other.

Y’all mfs make threads complaining about being cucked. Y’all make threads about Somali women not wanting you guys and asking a sheikh for a non somali man. Y’all shit on Somali females and make threads about apple mehr and about her marrying reverts.

You guys don’t really represent yourselves well on here.

Y’all are mostly racist and just bash other Africans. I legit met a UK member on here that said he hated African Americans even though he hasn’t met one. He then started to post Fox News and CNN statistics to show why he hated African Americans.

Wallahi I have never in my life met another Somali American ever discuss any of the stuff I have mentioned above.

You guys just complain and show us the negative things about what’s happening in the UK. Not really anything good. I don’t know why y’all are complaining on being bashed if y’all aren’t really providing positive things.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Kodeen the UK Somali diaspora is just strange

I want to visit the place and see it myself.

The British accent thought bothers me.

I met a british Somali dude a couple months ago and when he noticed I was Somali he just started a convo with me. The British accent caught me off guard.

Fam fam UK Somali spotters legit give off the impression that they are legit just plain racist towards non Somalis. It’s like you guys are legit beefing with all other groups of Africans in the UK. Meanwhile here in the states you would see Somalis and other Africans just chilling. We basically got that “wakanada love” whenever Africans see each other.

Y’all mfs make threads complaining about being cucked. Y’all make threads about Somali women not wanting you guys and asking a sheikh for a non somali man. Y’all shit on Somali females and make threads about apple mehr and about her marrying reverts.

You guys don’t really represent yourselves well on here.

Y’all are mostly racist and just bash other Africans. I legit met a UK member on here that said he hated African Americans even though he hasn’t met one. He then started to post Fox News and CNN statistics to show why he hated African Americans.

Wallahi I have never in my life met another Somali American ever discuss any of the stuff I have mentioned above.

You guys just complain and show us the negative things about what’s happening in the UK. Not really anything good. I don’t know why y’all are complaining on being bashed if y’all aren’t really providing positive things.

Ask Minnesotans if they like Black people, see what they say.

Somalis and Black people get along in real life. Nothing unusual... Somalis have friction with most groups

:manny:

But I find it almost entertaining how people on here are acting like Somalis in their villages ain't out there robbing, fighting and ting around. Ours is just more noticeable because we got numbers

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We basically got that “wakanada love” whenever Africans see each other.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.