ANTHONY JOSHUA (Gibiin’s lover) is a fraud: dude exposed to have a chin made of glass. Boring fight

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yesterday, that Nigerian member of the Ibo tribe of Nigeria won that fight over that Mexican Taco-addicted obese fella by staying out of his reach and just jabbing the unprepared cartel member.

Now boxing experts are saying that AJ won’t survive that long in the mediocre heavyweight boxing arenas because the man folds up when hit with a punch.

Yesterday he spent the whole fight avoiding engaging the fighter. One the most boring fights ever.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Boxing is about hitting your opponent and not getting hit sxb

What a scientific discovery :gucciwhat:

My point is that this dude will rely on this tactic and will be dropped by dudes with longer reach.

Anyways, heavyweight boxing is dead

What a scientific discovery :gucciwhat:

My point is that this dude will rely on this tactic and will be dropped by dudes with longer reach.

Anyways, heavyweight boxing is dead
The dude has al the belts except 1 useless one and is the biggest draw by far. This is prize fighting and he is winning by a mile. Wilders team blew their chance

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
He has a HGH gut, idk how he passes drugs tests

WEIGHIN-JOSHUA-WHYTE.jpg

The dude has al the belts except 1 useless one and is the biggest draw by far. This is prize fighting and he is winning by a mile. Wilders team blew their chance

How’s wilder a useless guy? He’s one of the hardest puncher in the history of boxing?

Fury, Wilder then AJ in that order

Yesterday, that Nigerian member of the Ibo tribe of Nigeria won that fight over that Mexican Taco-addicted obese fella by staying out of his reach and just jabbing the unprepared cartel member.

Now boxing experts are saying that AJ won’t survive that long in the mediocre heavyweight boxing arenas because the man folds up when hit with a punch.

Yesterday he spent the whole fight avoiding engaging the fighter. One the most boring fights ever.

That is where you are wrong.

Prince Oluwafemi is from the Yuroba tribe of Nigeria. I can see why you would mistake him for being Igbo due to his skin tone. He has a Irish grandparent.

Now you can see why he is right up Knowles's alley.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That is where you are wrong.

Prince Oluwafemi is from the Yuroba tribe of Nigeria. I can see why you would mistake him for being Igbo due to his skin tone. He has a Irish grandparent.

Now you can see why he is right up Knowles's alley.

@Gibiin-Udug is madly attracted to him.
I don’t get it. Here I am, an upright man and she never given me any sign of attraction

I remember the hate mayweather used to get for dancing around schooling his opponents. There were fights where he could of finished them if he let his hands go, like Marquez, Mosley, and maybe cotto the last 3 rounds.

Wilder knocks him tf out and fury schools him.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Where’s twitter finger Wilder at?

He has to come to AJ to fight, AJ won and I know it hurts his soul.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He will finally get a hair cut.

Last time he lost he cut his hair before the fight, I knew he was going to win when bae looked rough these couple of days.

Remember that time my little brother sneak up on me and put a headlock on me and beat the shit out of me? I was also rough looking that day. I should’ve won

Trending