Another Xalimo with Abu Britani

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched their story on the SomaliCouple Snapchat and honestly the most offensive thing is how they’ve known each other for only two months
:gucciwhat:
What's with all these snapchat accounts? Never heard of it. Can you list the main ones

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
She lives in the UK and married out? I have seen the most xaax farah in the UK ever. I just stopped and stared, while he did the same on the other side of the street it took me a while to realize that was *HARAAAMMM*
browtf.png
browtf.png
Somali girls in the UK all have super low esteem. That's why, they see ajnabi interest in them as a form of validation.

Last edited:
They want ligtskin ciyaal. :drakelaugh:

She is not dark skinned enough to want that. Here it's because they see most cadaans as proper muslims for some reason. Especially carabs marry out here in the Netherlands.

I married a half carab dude his mom is yemeni and has the same color as most Somali people do. So my kids look more somali than something else Alhamdulilaah.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
She is not dark skinned enough to want that. Here it's because they see most cadaans as proper muslims for some reason. Especially carabs marry out here in the Netherlands.

I married a half carab dude his mom is yemeni and has the same color as most Somali people do. So my kids look more somali than something else Alhamdulilaah.
You are married and waiting for kids? Mashallah.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
What's with all these snapchat accounts? Never heard of it. Can you list the main ones
I only discovered SomaliCouple yesterday, I don’t blame you
:manny:

Anyway, the main one is SomaliFeatures which showcases the lives of everyday Somalis around the world. There’s also SomaliBridal which, as the name suggests, is dedicated to mariages of Somalis worldwide. Then there’s SomaliCouple, presumably it follows, well, Somali couples

Anyway, the main one is SomaliFeatures which showcases the lives of everyday Somalis around the world. There’s also SomaliBridal which, as the name suggests, is dedicated to mariages of Somalis worldwide. Then there’s SomaliCouple, presumably it follows, well, Somali couples
Somali features is the most popular in your list. Everybody knows it.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

why are they promoting this garbage

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
How comes xalimos are nice to ajanabis and not to Somali men? :gucciwhat: Weird as f*ck, it’s as if their fiesty personality changes when they marry them.

If I marry an ajanabi best believe he will cook for me and rub my feet. What’s the point of marrying out if he’s going to be a Somali man 2.0 in a different skin colour? :hillarybiz:

My cousins husband is non Somali and he cooks all the meals and his food tastes so good. :lawd:

Btw the guy in the video isn’t British he has a Eurotrash accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.