Another Xalimo with Abu Britani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Whereas the Somali-Ajanib marriage story would be a haiku.

"Somali girls are peng"
"Will you be my zawj, akhi?"
"qabiltu nikah".

cheap & clean :drakelaugh:

World

VIP
Why are they featuring on a SomaliCouple channel? Some self hater who probably comes from a dysfunctional family and can't speak Somali trying to start a YouTube channel or something.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I watched their story on the SomaliCouple Snapchat and honestly the most offensive thing is how they’ve known each other for only two months
:gucciwhat:

I watched their story on the SomaliCouple Snapchat and honestly the most offensive thing is how they’ve known each other for only two months
:gucciwhat:

Two months? I can't even commit to a resturant that I've been at in two months:damn:

That ginger hair set a fire in her, somaha? :siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:
:damn::gladbron::mjlaugh::rejoice::snoop::sass2::westbrookswag:@Professor :denzelnigga:
Cheap & clean. Boy has needle marks all over his face. Mehr was postponed probably. Why is she covering her whole face?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why are you people surprised this is a normal thing out here in the uk xalimos get married to ajnabi all the time. Xalimos are very subservient and submissive to ajnabi men masha Allah.

She lives in the UK and married out? I have seen the most xaax farah in the UK ever. I just stopped and stared, while he did the same on the other side of the street it took me a while to realize that was *HARAAAMMM*
browtf.png
browtf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending