Another Somali teen killed overnight in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Shisha spots like most people said are not safe especially when fucked up savages walk in.I remember I was chilling with a couple ethio friends of mine and this Somali walked in have daps to everyone he knew including me(not revealing his name but he died AUN) then this one reer jamaac nigga didn't give him daps for some reason.The Mali guy got angry and shanked the guy in the leg.Wallahi it was fucked up.The spot is closed down till this day....

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Shisha spots like most people said are not safe especially when fucked up savages walk in.I remember I was chilling with a couple ethio friends of mine and this Somali walked in have daps to everyone he knew including me(not revealing his name but he died AUN) then this one reer jamaac nigga didn't give him daps for some reason.The Mali guy got angry and shanked the guy in the leg.Wallahi it was fucked up.The spot is closed down till this day....
You see i hate random shit like that pops off. Unnecessary scene and drama bro..people die over the stupidest shit..

what the fukk is going on with this community?

2 17-year olds killed in the span of 5 days. :what::what::snoop:

you'd think people would learn, fear allah and make changes for the better. But nope, tomorrow niggaz gonna be on the streets doing the same fucked up shyt.

somali mothers going to xaflads and fukkin fathers chewin khat and worrying about shyt 3000km away that has absolute no fukkin concern to them.

This Somali boy Sharmarke was at the funeral of Saed on Saturday. He was at the Janazah, prayed for the 17 year old Somali kid.....and then he himself gets killed several hours later.

AUN

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
what the fukk is going on with this community?

2 17-year olds killed in the span of 5 days. :what::what::snoop:

you'd think people would learn, fear allah and make changes for the better. But nope, tomorrow niggaz gonna be on the streets doing the same fucked up shyt.

somali mothers going to xaflads and fukkin fathers chewin khat and worrying about shyt 3000km away that has absolute no fukkin concern to them.
There is also a lot of divorce in Diaspora community.The most fucked guys I know don't have an Aboo in their lives or when he came back into to their lives it was too late.The Somali women are also are not that educated and still don't completely understand this society.We are first generation,we will learn through trial and error but sadly the errors will hard for us to take like youths who died these week.May Allah protect us all from the evils of the Shaydaan

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
This Somali boy Sharmarke was at the funeral of Saed on Saturday. He was at the Janazah, prayed for the 17 year old Somali kid.....and then he himself gets killed several hours later.

AUN
Malikul mait comes at any time,he doesn't discriminate young or old.This should be a reminder to us all inshallah

AUN

We are truly in the end of days. Just look at this hadith,

Abu Hurayra (R.A) narrated that Prophet (PBUH) said, "People will see such days that the killer will not know why he kills, nor the innocent why they are slain."

If you were to ask that hot head why killed the young man, his answer would probably be along the lines of, "his friend looked at me funny".:stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending