Another Somali teen killed overnight in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Police are investigating after a shooting at a Mississauga lounge claimed the life of a teen boy — one of three, similar incidents that drew Peel and York homicide detectives to area parking lots overnight.

Officers from 21 Division of Peel Regional Police were called to the Habibi Lounge near Airport Road and Derry Road East shortly after 1 a.m. by reports of several men fighting in the parking lot — throwing and hitting each other with bottles.

When they arrived they found the victim, later identified as 17-year-old Sharmarke Farah of Toronto, in the parking lot. He had been shot, was rushed to hospital but later died.

Peel police brought in buses to contain and question a considerable number of witnesses and club-goers.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/habibi-shooting-1.3437572

Shisha spots are very dangerous. Me and SecretAgent had a gun randomly pointed at us months ago by a drunk Somali. Our lives were saved by his friend who calmed him down.

RIP to the man.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its sad this happens but its even more tragic for his family they came for a better future for their kids

And he gets killed sounds like the Somali community need to talk about this issue or it wont get away

Or maybe fix a night activity where they play football or basketball

Its sad this happens but its even more tragic for his family they came for a better future for their kids

And he gets killed sounds like the Somali community need to talk about this issue or it wont get away

Or maybe fix a night activity where they play football or basketball

Somalis have abandoned sports by senior year in high school. Only a few play basketball.

They prefer to be in the streets in the evening.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalis have abandoned sports by senior year in high school. Only a few play basketball.

They prefer to be in the streets in the evening.

OH ok Than its best to avoid hanging with people who got no ambition in their life

Some of em wont get it I guess

If u had a gun pointed at your face, seen your friends dying and going in out of jail and you STILL hang with the same crew than your either too dumb for your own good or you got a death wish

I was actually there last night to pick up my little cousin and a couple of his buddies a little after midnight. Initially, I was thinking to come an hour later as I was quite far from the GTA, but I had a bad gut feeling when he told me he has no ride and is at shisha spot. That is a very dangerous situation to be in. I am sick to my stomach right now what could have actually happened had I decided to come a little later. :faysalwtf:

From what I heard, shisha spots are definitely not the place to be these days. I used to remember the Aladin spot off of Hurontario that used to be live back in the day. In those days at least people were not all strapped to the teeth and ready to kill a man over uselessness, even if there were quite a few fights every now and then. Nowadays it looks like going to these spots can be an easy death sentence. :wow:

AUN.

Last edited:
I was actually there last night to pick up my little cousin and a couple of his buddies a little after midnight. Initially, I was thinking to come an hour later as I was quite far from the GTA, but I had a bad gut feeling when he told me he has no ride and is at shisha spot. That is a very dangerous situation to be in. I am sick to my stomach right now what could have actually happened had I decided to come a little later. :faysalwtf:

From what I heard, shisha spots are definitely not the place to be these days. I used to remember the Aladin spot off of Hurontario that used to be live back in the day. In those days at least people were not all strapped to the teeth and ready to kill a man over uselessness, even if there were quite a few fights every now and then. Nowadays it looks like going to these spots can be an easy death sentence. :wow:

AUN.

Why don't you Canadian Somalis exchange "shisha spots" for "Reading spots" instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts