Another somali person behaving like they are physically feeling pain in Gaza right now….smh

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
Maybe because this has been going on for thousands of years???? Lol am I supposed to drop my life which is much more important to me to go a do jihad???

Every day is a new ceeb
1D77BE98-2329-4A1F-80FD-53B75F42FBEE.png

these chicks making it seem like all Somalis are wierd Palestine booty suckers that will litteraly crumble to there knees at every bomb dropped on gaza

When In reality I’m more concerned with what I’m having for breakfast

odkaac iyo anjeelo OR suuqar iyo sabaayad?????
F20F98AF-771E-4794-9B38-4583CDE633F0.png

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Have some shame, become a kaafir for that matter.

If you don't feel for them you are simply affected by a darkened heart.

How dare you overlook the people who donated 114 thousand usd when they live in fucking gaza.

You ought to educate yourself !!!!

Somalis like you are a curse upon us all subhanallah!!!

What a weird thread. If that's how she's feeling about the situation in Gaza, then what about it? You seem to be on the other end of the spectrum where you don't care/aren't concerned at all. Do you want people to make a fuss about your stance as well?

Unless she's making any type of claims that's brining backlash for us Somalis, then let her express how she's feeling. Move along:camby:

Gafgin

How dare you overlook the people who donated 114 thousand usd when they live in fucking gaza.

This is a joke right ?????

you do know even with constant bombing gaza is still better the somalia you know that right..

get this through your thick skull!!!! GAZA IS MORE BIULT UP AND BETTER THEN ANY CITY IN SOMALIA

the way your talking your acting like it’s not you fucking dumb stinky ayrab

this clown said “ they donated $140k when they live in “fucking gaza”

Like somalia isn’t worse then gaza lol that REALLY just pissed me off

I dont see anything wrong with her tweet. Yes somalis have been annoying me lately with their attention seeking behaviour but I sympathise with the Palestinian people. What’s happening to them is horrible and the whole world is watching

Why would you want him to become a “kaafir”? What a weird statement

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
This is a joke right ?????

you do know even with constant bombing gaza is still better the somalia you know that right..

get this through your thick skull!!!! GAZA IS MORE BIULT UP AND BETTER THEN ANY CITY IN SOMALIA

the way your talking your acting like it’s not you fucking dumb stinky ayrab

this clown said “ they donated $140k when they live in “fucking gaza”

Like somalia isn’t worse then gaza lol that REALLY just pissed me off
What metrics do you base this on? Is it just the towers or?

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Everything bro everything I don’t think you know just how much of a shithole somalia is
I really doubt the Gaza is much better than Somalia in any metric. I’ve been to Somalia it’s nothing to rave about but its liveable compared to Gaza getting bombed every once in a while and constant death toll year on year.

I also take issue with comparing a city of 2 million with a country of 17 mil especially without considering the urban rural divide.

Maybe because this has been going on for thousands of years???? Lol am I supposed to drop my life which is much more important to me to go a do jihad???

Every day is a new ceeb View attachment 298858

these chicks making it seem like all Somalis are wierd Palestine booty suckers that will litteraly crumble to there knees at every bomb dropped on gaza

When In reality I’m more concerned with what I’m having for breakfast

odkaac iyo anjeelo OR suuqar iyo sabaayad????? View attachment 298859
Are you upset she has more of a heart than you do? Just cause you’re lacking in empathy doesn’t mean we should all be like you.

ama you’re afraid some rando online will use this to hate more on Somalis? Are you afraid to be bullied because of her tweet! Get a backbone.

Hadaa muslim tahay, read up on our shared Islamic values. It may not be happening to you or your relatives, but if our hearts contain even a morsel of iimaan as we claim, their plight should sadden us. If not, rectify the condition of you heart.

People can and do express their lows and highs on sm everyday. Get used to it, walaal.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Tbh this is nowhere near the other cringey posts. This is a person admitting that the war has effected them emotionally. Which is easy to happen as its an extremely emotionally charged situation.

Did Palestinians donate to Somalia?
Even if they didn't donate a cent, any human being with a dignity would feel sympathy with an oppressed people.. How can you not have sympathy or feel the pain of millions of people confined in the world's biggest prison, mothers and their innocent babies are being slaughtered as we speak and here we have idiots spewing shit..

Gafgin

Tbh this is nowhere near the other cringey posts. This is a person admitting that the war has effected them emotionally. Which is easy to happen as its an extremely emotionally charged situation.
What I’m saying is that she’s acting like this conflict is meant to seriously affect your day to day life when that’s just not the case and she looks like a fanatic wierdo

some of you are nuts. i was literally speaking to some of my kafir friends and how their mental health is ruined because theyre witnessing and allowing first world nations enable a genocide

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Even if they didn't donate a cent, any human being with a dignity would feel sympathy with an oppressed people.. How can you not have sympathy or feel the pain of millions of people confined in the world's biggest prison, mothers and their innocent babies are being slaughtered as we speak and here we have idiots spewing shit..
It was a genuine question I was curious. That user mentioned Palestinians donated 114 million to something. Was wondering if it was for Somalia

Last edited:

Suggesting someone should become Kafir because you disagree with them and that they're a curse is a disgusting thing to say. Use appropriate language if you wish to educate or disagree with someone!!!!!

It was a genuine question I was curious :dead:that user mentioned Palestinians donated 114 million to something. Was wondering if it was for Somalia
But who cares what they donated, Palestine is fragmented and under occupation.. Ask yourself how much good have any of these so called neutral posters done for Somalia? I bet you zero, Palestinians are arabs but you have to remember even they're Arab brothers have turned their backs on them.. Some hours ago I was watching a speech by president Sisi of Egypt who said they have shut the border crossing between Gaza and Egypt, this means all roads going into and out of Gaza is shut down and the civilians are left there with no food, water and electricity and heavy Israeli bombardments.. These people are suffering my Allah easy their pain.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
What I’m saying is that she’s acting like this conflict is meant to seriously affect your day to day life when that’s just not the case and she looks like a fanatic wierdo
I mean watching the clips made feel a bit sad but women are more emotional than men.

I don’t understand how the conflict would stop you living my day to day life. Unless maybe you were Palestinian or Jewish.