Another Somali murder in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Well what exactly are alternatives to money for success where your considered successful with having no money or being broke?
There are hundreds of exemples of indivudals who left this Earth without a penny to there name and the first person of them is the Most hounarable human being that ever walked on this Earth our beloved Messenger Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him , and i argue that Nabi was quite succesful peace be upon him and his household.

Tukraq

VIP
There are hundreds of exemples of indivudals who left this Earth without a penny to there name and the first person of them is the Most hounarable human being that ever walked on this Earth our beloved Messenger Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him , and i argue that Nabi was quite succesful peace be upon him and his household.
Nabi wasn’t broke lol, neither was he from the 21st century as I stated above where nowadays money is literally success the more of it you have the more influence and success you have

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Well what exactly are alternatives to money for success where your considered successful with having no money or being broke?
Then you have a ton of other examples that achived remarkable Things, not saying that money aint all that but it dosent build you characther if you dont know Whatsapp from the get go you digg?

Tukraq

VIP
Then you have a ton of other examples that achived remarkable Things, not saying that money aint all that but it dosent build you characther if you dont know Whatsapp from the get go you digg?
What exactly are these examples in the 21st century, plenty of successful people with bad character but successful due to money, and what do you mean by remarkable things:bell: if those remarkable things don’t translate to monetary value how are they considers successful from a modern lense
upload_2019-6-3_19-4-6.jpeg

This crackhead for example domesticated the raccoon which is remarkable, however nobody considers him successful lol

Lol there is a middle grounf. Have enough and peacecof mind and clear conscious. Leave the streets to Madow and take advantage of the great oppurtunity America has given you

Tukraq

VIP
Lol there is a middle grounf. Have enough and peacecof mind and clear conscious. Leave the streets to Madow and take advantage of the great oppurtunity America has given you
The middle ground is the middle in success lol, I mean yeah you maybe successful in relation to bottom dwellers however you won’t even considered successful at all when with other groups

The middle ground is the middle in success lol, I mean yeah you maybe successful in relation to bottom dwellers however you won’t even considered successful at all when with other groups
I dont measure my success compare to others. Asclong ascim healthy and happy im fine. Im not gonna sell my values for money

If you know so much about money you would know it’s the definition of success in the 21st century

I've seen you use the straw-man fallacy on many other threads but chose to not respond, but you're taking a bit far now, thus I will have to intercede. Some of the names you've dropped were Gates and Zuckerberg who didn't have a college degree and became hugely successful. But what you failed to mention is that both of them were Harvard dropouts, not community college or high school drop outs.

You define success as the accumulation of money. I agree to an extent, an aim in life should be financial freedom i.e being able to provide for your family and set up subsequent generations with the skills necessary to establish passive income streams as well as upholding your reputation. People who aren't educate have a limited opportunity to gain access to jobs with good pay and I understand you are harping on being a boss, but in many industries to have credibility you also need a degree. Furthermore ALL statistics show that on average those with at least a college degree will earn more than those without it during the span of their lifetimes. You will have outliers that are able to accumulate wealth without a degree, but that is not generally the case.
All somalis imo should take the education route and leave the hoodlum culture to those that have curated it. Just my 2cents

Tukraq

VIP
I've seen you use the straw-man fallacy on many other threads but chose to not respond, but you're taking a bit far now, thus I will have to intercede. Some of the names you've dropped were Gates and Zuckerberg who didn't have a college degree and became hugely successful. But what you failed to mention is that both of them were Harvard dropouts, not community college or high school drop outs.

You define success as the accumulation of money. I agree to an extent, an aim in life should be financial freedom i.e being able to provide for your family and set up subsequent generations with the skills necessary to establish passive income streams as well as upholding your reputation. People who aren't educate have a limited opportunity to gain access to jobs with good pay and I understand you are harping on being a boss, but in many industries to have credibility you also need a degree. Furthermore ALL statistics show that on average those with at least a college degree will earn more than those without it during the span of their lifetimes. You will have outliers that are able to accumulate wealth without a degree, but that is not generally the case.
All somalis imo should take the education route and leave the hoodlum culture to those that have curated it. Just my 2cents
how is it a straw man if I'm refuting the premises of his argument and not of a different one entirely:bell: follow along more closely next time, as for the soliloquy you spewed, you pivoted to the job route which is true that without a degree you may not be able to be employed by certain jobs in certain fields, however jobs where you get employed in most cases don't lead to the financial freedom or large sums of wealth you were talking about anyways:gucciwhat: infact the best case scenario degree based employment out of college is either a doctor or a lawyer(after large debt) you are rewarded with a middle class job:bell: is that the path we really want for our somalis or the route that won't have a financial ceiling that also won't need any education and even won't emasculate you as your the boss in the path of entrepreneurship, the richest people in the world aren't employees that need a college degree lol, thats what they require of those under them to do the busy work
Floyd-Mayweather-Money-e1530220230478.jpg

how is it a straw man if I'm refuting the premises of his argument and not of a different one entirely:bell: follow along more closely next time, as for the soliloquy you spewed, you pivoted to the job route which is true that without a degree you may not be able to be employed by certain jobs in certain fields, however jobs where you get employed in most cases don't lead to the financial freedom or large sums of wealth you were talking about anyways:gucciwhat: infact the best case scenario degree based employment out of college is either a doctor or a lawyer(after large debt) you are rewarded with a middle class job:bell: is that the path we really want for our somalis or the route that won't have a financial ceiling that also won't need any education and even won't emasculate you as your the boss in the path of entrepreneurship, the richest people in the world aren't employees that need a college degree lol, thats what they require of those under them to do the busy work
Floyd-Mayweather-Money-e1530220230478.jpg

I would prefer a Somali to become an engineer, doctor, businessman or lawyer rather than a rich entertainer. There is a respect factor that comes into success at least for me. Personally I find the idea of not having a financial ceiling intriguing, but that's for those with a certain drive to create who in most cases have a finance or business degree (MBA) to add in the credibility factor. The majority of people won't become innovators or start large businesses that is also a fact so it would be logical for them to compete for the highest paying jobs which require degrees.
Moving along to the wealthiest people in the world, I'm sure you're aware that in almost all cases they have degrees and in most examples from top universities. That is true for Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett, Donald Trump and the list is endless. You will find a few wealthy individuals and try and spin that into some sort of norm which it just is not.

Tukraq

VIP
I would prefer a Somali to become an engineer, doctor, businessman or lawyer rather than a rich entertainer. There is a respect factor that comes into success at least for me. Personally I find the idea of not having a financial ceiling intriguing, but that's for those with a certain drive to create who in most cases have a finance or business degree (MBA) to add in the credibility factor. The majority of people won't become innovators or start large businesses that is also a fact so it would be logical for them to compete for the highest paying jobs which require degrees.
Moving along to the wealthiest people in the world, I'm sure you're aware that in almost all cases they have degrees and in most examples from top universities. That is true for Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett, Donald Trump and the list is endless. You will find a few wealthy individuals and try and spin that into some sort of norm which it just is not.
those degrees were worthless to those you just mentioned lol, and this is why stats like "ivy league graduates earn over 6 figures on average" aren't actually really accurate, because they go to these schools already coming from wealth due to their families then build on said wealth never actually putting those degrees to use at all, which is basically the jared Kushner route, have rich parent, go to ivy league, graduate to work for parent even though that job didn't need that degree than work for father in law lol, business degrees actually aren't needed at all infact its like a political science degree, one this not needed nor prepares you for that field at all, now the engineering/lawyer/doctor actually need degrees to get the job in most cases although for engineering and law thats not always the case

@Dues Ex Machete those cases aren't successful because the went to ivy leauge but were already successful than chose to go to ivy league, and the ivy league schools played no role in their success, check this study out it explains this in depth
https://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/27/...t-into-elite-schools-may-not-need-bother.html

If your parents are wealthy, why wouldn't they push for you to attend an ivy? It only makes your resumê look prettier and perception is reality in the business world. If you don't come from a wealthy background and you enter those schools it only makes your potential job prospects all the more lucrative.

Tukraq

VIP
If your parents are wealthy, why wouldn't they push for you to attend an ivy? It only makes your resumê look prettier and perception is reality in the business world. And if you don't come from a wealthy background and you enter those schools it only makes your potential job prospects all the more lucrative.
read the article those from middle income backgrounds in both ivy and regular colleges ended with the same results, those with high income families aka trust fund babies didn't even need to go at all lol

Nin-culus

Laandheer
business degrees actually aren't needed at all infact its like a political science degree, one this not needed nor prepares you for that field at all, now the engineering/lawyer/doctor actually need degrees to get the job in most cases although for engineering and law thats not always the case
Facts one of my white chicks aa qabilayey is working towards becoming a lawyer at one of the best firms and she just started as an apprentice with no uni degree at all she’s just working her way up the ladder whilst getting experience and eventually in a few years she’ll be a lawyer at one of the best firms in the country

Tukraq

VIP
Facts one of my white chicks aa qabilayey is working towards becoming a lawyer at one of the best firms and she just started as an apprentice with no uni degree at all she’s just working her way up the ladder whilst getting experience and eventually in a few years she’ll be a lawyer at one of the best firms in the country
not many know you can be a lawyer without a degree imagine the saved money from college debt from law school:gucciwhat: you have to pass the bar exam and be under another lawyer for a few years, and it turns out Minnesota has the easiest bar exam we need more geeljires going down this route, let one take law school for the team and have all these other geeljires under him
09-roll-safe.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts