Another Somali murder in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
8A690372-9BA7-4B75-BE28-5BE5DE36582A.jpeg
AUN to my guy Hassan you ain’t deserve it bro

Rest In Peace to my guyzzz

I can’t say it’s 100 percent gang related but yeah Minnesota been heating up heavy since 2017 and now there’s hell to pay. This is just the beginning gonna be a lot more murders before summers over. And yes it’s all Somali vs Somali. Every Somali guy I see in Minneapolis has a gun now and there’s hella shootings I’m surprised more people didn’t die shits a war zone at this point.

I can’t say it’s 100 percent gang related but yeah Minnesota been heating up heavy since 2017 and now there’s hell to pay. This is just the beginning gonna be a lot more murders before summers over. And yes it’s all Somali vs Somali. Every Somali guy I see in Minneapolis has a gun now and there’s hella shootings I’m surprised more people didn’t die shits a war zone at this point.
I left mpls bro I’m out here in northeast suburbs now less buuq

It’s deeper then that you’ll get killed for who you know and who you’re related to and general associations
As in Im just walking the streets and someone comes up to me for knowing someone and shoot me despite not being in gang? Where the 3 guys you mentioned affiloated to any gangs?

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
I will get many people triggered but f*ck these xoolos. I'm tired their ghetto rat lifestyle. They escaped a war ridden country and instead of capitalizing on the opportunities given to them they waste it away. It's the same thing in Sweden. They should fucking be gassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending