Another Somali murder in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here it’s treacherous out here plus mistaken identity is a thing too. I got shot at last summer because of who people thought my cousin was smh

Don't bring your trashy life to our neighborhoods. I will personally report you to the police if I see your pants hanging low. They will put you on the watch-list.

Easier to hit a friend or family of a gang member due to the fact they ain't as paranoid as the gang member, they don't l know they are a target plus they most likely ain't carrying.

If the relatives know their son is useless and hangs out with gangs, they ask for whatever happens to them. Principles over blood relations. That is how you stay safe. You harbor a thug, you are part of the problem.

Does anyone know if the picture of the dead young man is still online somewhere? Cause the police needs this for investigation and to see who uploaded it online first. Digital fingerprints are helpful.

Tukraq

VIP
The bolded is not true. It’s definitely education.

Most Somalis percentagewise are low class. They’re either former nomads, or only once removed from Nomadic life (which is basically a type of hunter-gatherer). There’s no sense of cohesive community structure to the life of a nomad.
I’m confused do you actually think their upper class or something:chrisfreshhah:model minorities are basically submissive wage cucks that we higher to do our busy work:mjlol: upper class people actually have characteristics more in line with somalis aka born bosses:pachah1:

Tukraq

VIP
True....but how do we change that? It doesnt help a lot of the educated people are removing them from the community and we are creating a permenant lower class of group in large numbers. Is it as simple as education then?
First of all why would we want to change that:bell: second of all the education system literally trains you to become a loser and lower class lol, I consider professions where you have a salary and people above you giving you orders and a pay check to be low

Keo

VIP
This is why you need to avoid the ghettos no matter if you are in London or USA. It will drag you down no matter how good your intentions
Unfortunately almost all of London is ghettos. You have to be rich to live in the few areas that are not.

Keo

VIP
Stay away from the crack stacks (Cedar) and Karmel mall after Maghrib. These kids running around with guns really are full blown degenerates. Sadly most of these killings are caused by being at the wrong place at the wrong time. AUN
This place?
I thought Minneapolis was just a bunch of fobs. I didn't think they had gang violence over there.

This place?
I thought Minneapolis was just a bunch of fobs. I didn't think they had gang violence over there.

It is not as persistent as London and Canada. It explodes occasionally into crisis. Then the mosques, the community leaders and Somali police officers hired to address this sort of problem get involved. And that is what is gonna happen now. They need to arrest anyone with low hanging pants loitering around the Somali malls and also chase them away from residential areas. They need to get a job or go to school. If not, they need to get deported ASAP along with their welfare leeching families who are as useless as these losers.

It is over drugs for the most part.

I personally tell these garac to get moving when I run into them and for them to find something better to do. They are cowards and oblige right away. Every responsible Somali needs to do their part to clean up their neighborhood.

Call the police on them so they get arrested for loitering.

wouldn't say its sad, were doing much better than Ethiopians in the diaspora lol, education wasn't made to make your rich or successful lol, also mannerisms is suicide in business, you need alpha personality to be even taken serious, the things they have isn't exactly a good thing in my opinion and I like our situation better
Lol complete lie that isn’t supported by any numbers or even the eye test. Your myopic view of education is what keeps people down actually.

Tukraq

VIP
Lol complete lie that isn’t supported by any numbers or even the eye test. Your myopic view of education is what keeps people down actually.
What exactly is the point of education? If it’s to get money than it’s not of any importance, if it’s to achieve success it’s not needed, it’s really a waste of time but a good industry for schools and bookmakers to make a killing selling hope

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
What exactly is the point of education? If it’s to get money than it’s not of any importance, if it’s to achieve success it’s not needed, it’s really a waste of time but a good industry for schools and bookmakers to make a killing selling hope
If you were a highchool dropout like me , you would know the importance of education.

Tukraq

VIP
If you were a highchool dropout like me , you would know the importance of education.
not really, there are many opportunities for high school dropouts to make it big you just have to apply yourself properly, good thing you've already saved yourself from college debt, hopefully you were already working during those 4 to five years of missed education(minimum wage is like 20k a year) so if you saved a good portion of that 100k you should be investing in your own entrepreneurship right now

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
not really, there are many opportunities for high school dropouts to make it big you just have to apply yourself properly, good thing you've already saved yourself from college debt, hopefully you were already working during those 4 to five years of missed education(minimum wage is like 20k a year) so if you saved a good portion of that 100k you should be investing in your own entrepreneurship right now
Money dosent equal succéss, learn life kid! .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending