Another Somali murder in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It’s been like this I think Minnesota is worse then London but not as bad as Toronto a decade ago there was a ton of killings here https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rise-of-somali-gangs-plagues-minneapolis/
London from what I see on social media and daily uploads is getting very very bad Toronto is beyond repaired had no idea mpls been like this for a decade. Is crazy how there's millions of habeshas in the dmv yet you don't hear gang violence nor in toronto I wonder why horta

Tukraq

VIP
London from what I see on social media and daily uploads is getting very very bad Toronto is beyond repaired had no idea mpls been like this for a decade. Is crazy how there's millions of habeshas in the dmv yet you don't hear gang violence nor in toronto I wonder why horta
it the midwest, most dangerous region in North America, habeshas are miskeen they have different genes and don't have the same alpha mindset as somalis

Yeah it’s weird too many Somalis and chaos ensues

Tukraq

VIP
habeshas culturally remind me of Chinese in many ways, there the model minority, as they follow all orders focus on school, they follow instructions when employed, and are pretty beta overall, somalis are just vastly different culturally and are worlds apart

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
habeshas culturally remind me of Chinese in many ways, there the model minority, as they follow all orders focus on school, they follow instructions when employed, and are pretty beta overall, somalis are just vastly different culturally and are worlds apart
Is the same with all minorities apart from Somalis. We are different in many ways we weren't taught mannerism or education which most somali males lack is sad how that isn't part of our culture that's why we're a mess in the diaspora

Tukraq

VIP
Is the same with all minorities apart from Somalis. We are different in many ways we weren't taught mannerism or education which most somali males lack is sad how that isn't part of our culture that's why we're a mess in the diaspora
wouldn't say its sad, were doing much better than Ethiopians in the diaspora lol, education wasn't made to make your rich or successful lol, also mannerisms is suicide in business, you need alpha personality to be even taken serious, the things they have isn't exactly a good thing in my opinion and I like our situation better

Habesha are immigrants not refugees. So in the states the ones who came here had jobs lined up for dem and they do pretty good. Refugees got people of all walks of life coming here and wartime trauma don’t make a good mix too. I know a few Somali immigrants who got here in the 80’s they reside in random ass states like Florida and shit.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
wouldn't say its sad, were doing much better than Ethiopians in the diaspora lol, education wasn't made to make your rich or successful lol, also mannerisms is suicide in business, you need alpha personality to be even taken serious, the things they have isn't exactly a good thing in my opinion and I like our situation better
our situation is killing upon killing nothing good out of it IMO

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Habesha are immigrants not refugees. So in the states the ones who came here had jobs lined up for dem and they do pretty good. Refugees got people of all walks of life coming here and wartime trauma don’t make a good mix too. I know a few Somali immigrants who got here in the 80’s they reside in random ass states like Florida and shit.
Canadian Somali community is old like the Habeshas in the state most came around the 80s yet gang violence is an epidemic.. I guess is in out genes to be violent

I was once helping this Ethiopian guy on his application and somewhere on the application asked origin of country. the guy had the audacity to put "somalia" I was like what kinda shit is this?

its just preference, I'm more in line with my community(somalis) and am more of a fan of being self employed(my own boss), putting myself first instead of the host country lol, and being in command
I feel you where u comin from Somalis run Minnesota with businesses without us Minneapolis would be fucked. Habesha don’t really do shit but open weak ass restaurants.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Stay away from the crack stacks (Cedar) and Karmel mall after Maghrib. These kids running around with guns really are full blown degenerates. Sadly most of these killings are caused by being at the wrong place at the wrong time. AUN

Tukraq

VIP
You know what this gang war shit reminds me of

Qabil Vs qabil shit back home

It's in the DNA
defiantly its usually where somalis hang in one part of town verses where they hang in another part of town lol, almost the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending