Another Somali murder in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in Im just walking the streets and someone comes up to me for knowing someone and shoot me despite not being in gang? Where the 3 guys you mentioned affiloated to any gangs?
None of them but they knew gang members for example shuaib he just graduated from college and had a bright future but was murdered last week

I will get many people triggered but f*ck these xoolos. I'm tired their ghetto rat lifestyle. They escaped a war ridden country and instead of capitalizing on the opportunities given to them they waste it away. It's the same thing in Sweden. They should fucking be gassed.
It’s like this in every Somali community lack of fathers I think and values

None of them but they knew gang members for example shuaib he just graduated from college and had a bright future but was murdered last week
So somalis are murdering other somalis. But thete are people who know who are doing this and not exposing them. I hate to sound insensetive but for most people across the world. They dont care for black men killing each other

So somalis are murdering other somalis. But thete are people who know who are doing this and not exposing them. I hate to sound insensetive but for most people across the world. They dont care for black men killing each other
Yeah we all know who’s doing the
killing but no one goes to the police but somethings gotta give eventually. The Somali community is riddled with villains it’s hard to avoid

they don't know how it works, just living in a certain neighborhood makes you a target, banging or not , atleast thats how it is here
Same here it’s treacherous out here plus mistaken identity is a thing too. I got shot at last summer because of who people thought my cousin was smh

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is why you need to avoid the ghettos no matter if you are in London or USA. It will drag you down no matter how good your intentions

Tukraq

VIP
Same here it’s treacherous out here plus mistaken identity is a thing too. I got shot at last summer because of who people thought my cousin was smh
the thing here in Seattle is Somali hoods are notorious with gaalos too and they pick sides on Somali gangs and try and get involved:drakelaugh:, they might even try you if your from the opp mali hood, docent matter who you are lol, its not a choice to gang bang, good thing is all the Malis are strapped even the teens

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
It’s like this in every Somali community lack of fathers I think and values
Not fathers but strictly values. Fobs Somalis have better values than western grown ones because they havent been exposed to music glorifying crimnials and degenerate lifestyle. I can personally vow to this beacuse my fob cousins live in a little town full of fob Somalis and there is no gang stuff going on there.

Mighty

the thing here in Seattle is Somali hoods are notorious with gaalos too and they pick sides on Somali gangs and try and get involved:drakelaugh:, they might even try you if your from the opp mali hood, docent matter who you are lol, its not a choice to gang bang, good thing is all the Malis are strapped even the teens
That's not a fucking good thing. Stop glorifying degenerate lifestyle.

Tukraq

VIP
This is why you need to avoid the ghettos no matter if you are in London or USA. It will drag you down no matter how good your intentions
the thing is somalis move in together and create these "hoods", when I'm in Seattle or Toronto you see the blocks people bang are right infront of Somali masjid lol, in this Minnesota case it seems their malls of cedar and karmal

Tukraq

VIP
That's not a fucking good thing. Stop glorifying degenerate lifestyle.
do you think your immune to it or something lol, protection is better than death, like was said above you can even be killed for being mistaken for the wrong Mali

Mighty

do you think your immune to it or something lol, protection is better than death, like was said above you can even be killed for being mistaken for the wrong Mali
I'm certian being strapped won't help me at all. There are other ways to avoid this.

I lived across somalis for years. I dont even talk to most or associate myself with low level people which 90% of somalis are. But as long as these young men protect killers, its hard to feel for them when its their turn

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ngl I thought Minneapolis was full of miskeen fobs who do no harm but there's ciyaal suuq caught in this lifestyle. Really had no idea there's Somali on Somali shooting in the Midwest now is just like toronto and London. Tragic

Status
Not open for further replies.