Another Somali businessman killed horribly by South African daanyeero

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the answer and that’s a fat NO. BLM xaarlimos only care about Tyrone and getting their next fix to feed their Bantu addiction

There needs to be a purge of BLM Somalian girls from our society. We need extreme vetting, any Somalian girl who calls herself black and exhibits feminist tendencies should be grabbed by her pussy and thrown out of the Somali ethnic group.

There needs to be a purge of BLM Somalian girls from our society. We need extreme vetting, any Somalian girl who calls herself black and exhibits feminist tendencies should be grabbed by her pussy and thrown out of the Somali ethnic group.

:hova: These BLM es are disgusting. I too suggest grabbing them by the pussy and banishing them from the Somali identity. You’re Madowweyne now hoe

Now we all understand why apartheid is needed. This will be us in the future once Bantus outnumber us in Southern Somalia.
:mjcry:
Wallahi Somalis are cursed. How did we end up living among the worst human population in the world? Is there anyone else worse than these monkeys?
:jcoleno:

AUN :i83dwbv:

Once again, here before I get tagged

I was guessing you were in the process of getting this tatted on you

upload_2018-11-24_11-43-58.png

Good to see you are disgusted by the Zulu’s

I don't understand. South africans love their oppressors who still are the elites in their society, but they blame immigrants like somalis and nigerians for all their problems, and turn violent. Where is the logic in attacking hardworking somali business owners who actually does good for their economy? Fucking idiotic people.

You don’t engage a dialogue with with low life monkeys like these. I’d say, all Somali businessman should arm themselves with weapons so they can shoot a monkey in the head when he tries.
Sxb my cousin was telling me. No arms allowed. Every day the police comes and searches for weapons if found its a jail sentence. If no weapons after their shift they will rob you knowing you cant defend yourself . The teaming up with minorities esp. Whites would be a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts